1:6 noob

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: 1:6 noob

1:6 noob

Hi all, my name is Mike. I've always been somewhat into 12" figures and I recently came across the OSW website during a late-night search for accessories for my small 1:6 collection. I could not believe the following that this hobby has and the attention to detail and accuracy you guys put into your figures! They are all true works of art to me. The small collection I do have are all Soldiers of the War figures I bought at Target before they discontinued them about 5 yrs ago. I have also an FDNY firefighter and SWAT GI Joe in there. I like making action scenes with them and taking photos and the OSW website has provided me with a ton of inspiration, so much so, now I'm working on a diorama. Think I've found my new online hang out here at OSW.
    Last edited by ReaperTwoSix; 02-16-2010 at 19:42.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: 1:6 noob

Welcome aboard sir. You will have a wonderful time here and learn a whole lot from a whole lot of talented and knowledgeable people. I wish you well.
    "...peace is the highest aspiration of the American People. We will negotiate for it, sacrifice for it, we will never surrender for it, now or ever."
    Ronald Wilson Reagan January 20, 1981