welcome section

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: welcome section

welcome section

is there a place we can post hello i'm new? i'm a sideshow forum migrate and they have a nice section for welcomes.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: welcome section

hi my name is steve been in to 1/6 stuff for a long time, started with vintage action man but moved on to hot toys and dragon and any other 1/6 stuff. some of you guys make these figuers look so real

welcome aboard

enjoy the insanity!
    "Yeah, well. The Dude abides."

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

thank you already loving it

Halo, my name is Sadurní, AKA Inrudas, some I know form other forums and I am glad to meet you’re here, for others I am glad to make your acquaintance, I specialize in making 1/6 WWII German figures, Waffen SS, Heer Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine and Spanish volunteers. I look forward in sharing my work with you.
    Best regards,
    Sadurni

Then i take the chance:

Hello

my name is Bernd, i´m 37y old and from Bavaria in Germany. I do this Hobby for a few months now and i´d like to show you my work. Even it can´t compare to the wonderful stuff some members here are creating.

Best regards!

Hello, just wanted to introduce myself...

I've been looking at the occasional 1:6 for about a year now, and I figured it was time I joined a forum! I've only got a small collection, which I'm hoping to grow a little as time goes on. In the meantime, I'm looking forward to sharing thoughts and opinions (and a kitbash I've got in the works) with you guys!

See you around!

Hello, new over here.

Well well, looks like this topic will probably our intro hub.

I'm relatively new to 1/6, but I've been a knife collector, gun owner/shooter for years now, in addition to being a hobbyist digital artist. I actually got interested in doing 1/6 after someone told me that I should consider releasing statues/models of my mech designs (though I will need to get 3d meshes done first). 1/6 seems pretty interesting - I also consider it an interesting venue to try realizing character designs as well. Hoping to learn a bit from this forum - ultimately I want to try making my own custom gear and headsculpts.

Hi, I'm new. I like dolls/posable figures. I like playscale due to the combination of highly detailed figures (as compared to smaller scales) and the availability of props and structures. My first purchase was a DiD body with "heavyset" torso from Monkey Depot. His name is Em, one of my original characters (he's in my icon, art by my awesome sister) I'm planning to sculpt his head myself.
    I've been trying to sew for him (and I'm a pretty good seamstress with over a decade of experience) but the proportions make it difficult

Looking forward to meeting everyone!