One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

frickin new guy

3K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  pukingdog 
#1 ·
How is it going gents? Fng here from California. USMC grunt from 91-98. Currently working for the federal government. Been collecting and kitbashing since 1999, nothing special like the custom figs i have seen. Into modern us military and law enforcement figures. Been lurking around here for a year or so. Used to be Devildog03 on the 21st century toys forum if anybody remembers that far back. If i ever have the time, i would eventually like to throw up some pics, but i will procrastinate. I have some ideas of stuff i would like to see and hopefully i can offer some good info. I am all over the 1:1 gear and stuff because i am a gear ***** and i like to shoot alot too. Since i am in the business (sort of), i like to keep up with all the new tactical gear and stuff. Thank you in advance for your welcome replies gents. Semper Fi!

#6 ·
Welcome aboard, DC. Even with "Economy Gone Wild", it's still pretty much fun. All about the interlocking fields of interest, lol. Sounds like you're good for the mix.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.