my name is Li and I know a lot of you are really upset with the ongoing site issues and lack of response from the admin accounts (and me). I'm very sorry for this.
I would really like to make it better if you can give me a chance to fix this and I know that a lot of you are very fond of this site and have been devoted members for a very long time.
Please post any concerns on this site on this thread so I can keep track of the issues ongoing. Any new threads being posted elsewhere may take longer time to resolve because I wouldn't know where to look for it so to make things easier for me to escalate and for you to report, let's keep it all here.
I noticed that a lot of users post in the News and reviews section but since it's also overlapping with topic related to 1/6 figures, it would be really congested and unorganized.
In addition, any posts that go into these sections will be sent to my inbox so I know immediately when someone has responded or when someone has opened a new thread.
To start off and show that i care about the site, I have already listed all the issues on the forum that I could find and am waiting for our developers to resolved.
1) When users are logged in, all threads only show one post per page. forum settings are set to show 20 per posts and the same with user settings. everytime this gets fixed on the user end, and someone gets jostled in the admincp, the threads are back to one page per post again. TICKET: 2985696 (still broken)
2) text editor keeps on resetting to basic editor even when the user sets it to WYSIWYG. TICKET: 3018316 (new pending)
3) Avatar keeps on disappearing. the first time I visited the site, they couldn't save avatars so I got Sheena to fix the permissions in image settings, but now it's back again where I can't save avatars. TICKET: 2923455 (reopening)
4) Text editor issues where the text editor keeps on reverting back to basic editor even though settings are set to WYSIWYG. TICKET: 3018316 PENDING
5) Contact us emails are not being sent out to techs. This is something that I recently found out. TICKET: 309047 PENDING
As for the Hacked site issue mentioned in this post New layout again.....?, this happened prior to our acquisition and we have asked Jim Dolan about this and he does not know about the breach, Jim has recommended everyone to change their passwords as soon as we found out.
We installed a new security plugin to help prevent future breaches.
for users who are experiencing site issues and can not reach out to any of the mods and admins, please email me ([email protected]) OR Jim Dolan ([email protected]).
The email I have provided you is my own work email so I will respond to it with the next 12-24 hours when you send them.
Please let me know how your experience is on the site and I'll try my best to get this working for everyone as soon as I can.
Thank you very much.
Community Support Team,
Text editor issues on OSW. this is an existing issue with Chrome. this seems to be an ongoing issue with vbulletin4.
TICKET: 3018316 PENDING
Contact us is not working.
Password field not allowing users to change temporary password.
TICKET: 2997891 Fixed.