Cant get in to OSW unless i use a proxy? Help needed, Was it due to spam attacks

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Cant get in to OSW unless i use a proxy? Help needed, Was it due to spam attacks

Cant get in to OSW unless i use a proxy? Help needed, Was it due to spam attacks

Hi all, Since I came back from a few days away I can't seem to get on to OSW unless I use a proxy which also means I can not add pictures? Can anyone let me know why this might be as OSW was getting accounts hacked and spams sent and it seems I have only got this issue since those problems were reported? I did receive one of the spams regarding getting paid to play games but I only read the message and didn't click the link as I knew it was dodgy so I deleted the message and then changed my password just to be on the safe side but I am having serious issue if I can't get onto OSW unless I use a proxy. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated and I look forward to any replies on this matter. Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Cant get in to OSW unless i use a proxy? Help needed, Was it due to spam att

I looked at your profile and all seems normal. I will contact you by email, regarding a fix.

Mike
    You are
    What you do
    When it counts---The Masao
    - Ryan Bonaminio lived his life this way -

Re: Cant get in to OSW unless i use a proxy? Help needed, Was it due to spam att

Just saw your Email Mike and have replied back. Thanks for helping me out it's much appreciated. Take care and thanks again. All the best. Lee