My baby...

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: My baby...

My baby...

Here's a pic of my long gun.

This has pretty much been my set up for a while, with some minor changes.

Custom V2 gearbox (set up for CQB, so runs about 300 fps +/-)
    G&P FMU body with VLTOR trades
    KA CASV-EL
    Surefire M79 Mount and G2 LED
    Troy Medieval-style flash suppressor
    KA Aimpoint on throw lever mount
    DBoys Clubfoot Modstock with a 10.8 battery stuffed into it
    China clone flip up rear BUIS
    VTAC single point has since been replaced with a Spec Ops Wolf Hook

I play a lot of CQB, so my rifle doesn't get used as much as most. I prefer playing with my WA Kimber LAPD SWAT Custom II or my Guarder P226R.
    "I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir." Private Dexter Grif, Red Army, Red vs. Blue
    Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: My baby...

Looks good!

How do you like the King Arms CASV?

John Henry Eden

thats sooo sweet how much did you pay for it ? i paid $540 for an airpistol colt 1911 double action, uses C02 gas, one of my favriots atm, i amtrying to find a decent silencer for a set up like the 1911 in metal gear solid 4.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The store that sells them, here in Toronto, close a few years back????? If it had not, I should be getting those stuff and some upgrades. Tougher laws on these items after an incident a year and a half ago. I am just feasting my ORBS and DROOLING.

Quote Originally Posted by John Henry Eden View Post
    Looks good!

How do you like the King Arms CASV?

John Henry Eden
    I'll be honest with you, I love it Mr. President. Nice and flexible, allowing a mini to be stashed in the front end (but putting it in a crane or modstock really helps balance the gun out), and gives you lots of real estate for rail-mounted accessories. Installation is a snap, and feels rock solid since it attaches to the top rail of the receiver.

And let's be honest, it looks cool, and airsoft is all about the 50 foot fashion show, am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by S.W.A.T View Post
    thats sooo sweet how much did you pay for it ?
    I didn't pay a cent for it! Okay, in actuality, one of my team members/friends is a local gunsmith. He built this up from some parts he had. I traded him a Classic Army DSA SA58 OSW and a stock TM M4A1 New Type. So really if you took that into account what the guns cost in dollar value, I paid through the nose.

Quote Originally Posted by fioski View Post
    The store that sells them, here in Toronto, close a few years back????? If it had not, I should be getting those stuff and some upgrades. Tougher laws on these items after an incident a year and a half ago. I am just feasting my ORBS and DROOLING.
    It's been a pretty rough couple of years for Canadian airsoft. Between not being able to get a lot of Real Steel parts out of the states thanks to ITAR, and CBSA cracking down on things coming into the country in terms of slides, frames, receivers and magazines with dummy rounds in them, things have been tough.

Check out the ICS and G&G guns with the clear lower recievers. They're pretty good.

Thanks for the comments, guys.
    Last edited by Pivot; 01-17-2009 at 20:04.
    "I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir." Private Dexter Grif, Red Army, Red vs. Blue
    Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat