WEEKEND OF HEROES 2008 COVERAGE: Airsoft Armies Invade California - Guns Guns Guns!

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: WEEKEND OF HEROES 2008 COVERAGE: Airsoft Armies Invade California - Guns Guns Guns!

WEEKEND OF HEROES 2008 COVERAGE: Airsoft Armies Invade California - Guns Guns Guns!

At last weekend's A Weekend of Heroes event in Glendale, California, numerous Airsoft retailers, publications, and groups were on-hand to show off the latest gear, apparel, publications and airsoft guns to attendees.

Airsoft, a growing combat sport similar to paintball in which participants eliminate opponents by hitting them with 6 mm (or occasionally 8 mm) plastic BBs launched from airsoft guns, continues to grow in the USA and around the world and fans of the sport who attended last weekend's show had plenty of exhibitors to see, including...

A kilt-wearing airsoft gunner...

New weapons ready for action...

A Hello Kitty Pink Airsoft rifle for the lovely ladies who play...

Pistols and more rifles...

Raider and Airsoft International publications...

Apparel and gear...

Be sure to check out more photos HERE and check out all of the photos of the 2008 A Weekend of Heroes HERE.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I love airsoft, wish I was back in cali playing right now, washington is so boring.

Grey Ghost 6 / Tackleberry
    Here are a few pictures from WOH.

Left 4 Dead - Co-Founder
    IPA Staff Member

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Very cool, thanks for sharing your pictures. I never really payed any attention to airsoft till this WOH. I'm really looking into it now, looks like fun.

Where are you located? So Cal.? Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have. I'd be more than happy to help get you hooked on another plastic addiction.
    Left 4 Dead - Co-Founder
    IPA Staff Member

Thanks GG6 I really do appreciate it! I'm in the WLA area. Yes, I will PM you if I have any questions. After a little research, it seems to look fun and expensive. Thanks again!