Broadshores babies. FN 2000 and M 14. Airsoft.

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Broadshores babies. FN 2000 and M 14. Airsoft.

Victorville, CA. Yeh, the middle of no where.

Broadshores babies. FN 2000 and M 14. Airsoft.

The only problem I so far had on them both. The M14 has a little flaw. Its in the Trigger area. Its hard to explain and I only spent maybe 15.00 to fix it. It a major part to the gun in order to make the AEG fire.

The JLS FN 2000 is my baby. I love this gun with my dear heart. This AEG has a something called a Hybrid Version 2 GB<Gearbox>. Which means, Version 2 parts can be used except for the motor. The Motor is a Long Stem. But there is a little button near the barrel that if accidentally pushed the barrel falls off. Very Embarssing moment when your in a Fire fight and the barrel just falls off. <sighs> So far this has happen to me a few times in game. Right now I am planing on replacing the Tappet Plate and the Selector bar on the box. These peices are clear plastic. Really Annoying to see and really scary to look at. As inb scary if I do anything to these parts they WILL brake.

Other then that. These are my toys.

Uswin

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I just love the M-14! I've always wanted it (real or airsoft. heh) a month ago i found the SOCCOM one, one with the short barrel. I actually wanted the long barrel or the EBR, and I had no money! oh well...