good PCU L5??

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: good PCU L5??

Question good PCU L5??

Hey guys, i'm looking to pick up a good PCU level 5 jacket, not using it for airsoft or anything intense, but i just want to find one that isn't crap. the only good one i can find right now is the one beyond tactical PCU (needs to be custom order/tailored) which is out of my price range, and crappy airsoft built knock offs for like $40-$45. does anyone know some good affordable ones that i can get for a reasonable price? mainly looking for OD/Foliage/Ranger green.

I liked the look of pantac one, but i cant seem to find it in stock anywhere... any help is appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: good PCU L5??

They've got a bunch at the local Army Navy stores here if you don't mind used.

at yours? do you happen to know what sizes and for how much? also do you know which brand they were, cause a few different companies did the contract.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

No I don't but its better to tell me what youi are looking for and I'll do a drive by. They have both the heavyweight style and the lighter styles. Only seen them in gray.

Quote Originally Posted by major.rod View Post
    No I don't but its better to tell me what youi are looking for and I'll do a drive by. They have both the heavyweight style and the lighter styles. Only seen them in gray.
    the PCU was made i think by a company ORC, and then patagonia, now something else, i'm looking for this basically:

I'm pretty sure i'd be a medium, and jacket sleeves usually sun me kinda shot, so a medium long wouldn't be the end of the world if the price is good. i appreciate you offering to swing by.

I remember a couple being patagonia. These are the lighter versions and don't include the fleece. I think they were about $60.

i think the patagonia level 4 looks pretty close to te level 5. the level 5 im looking for should be like a softshell/lightweight jacket. weather-resistant outside with a fleece or at least kinda netted inside lining. you wouldn't be able to grab a pic would you?

I'll work on it

Quote Originally Posted by major.rod View Post
    I'll work on it
    Much appreciated, thanks.