One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1:1 KitBash (Me & My Girlfriend) SWAT & PMC

13K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  CalvinLo 
#1 ·
Hi Guys!
How lucky am I to have a girlfiend that would go crazy like this with me... only you, my Sunshine "Ruby". Sharing with you all... (while I am moving slow on 1:6, we have been busy with acquiring on 1:1... ha ha ha) my lovely Ruby as SWAT & little old me as a half PMC/ half SEAL...

Thanks for looking, a lot more pics to come if you want...

Dedicated to my "Sunshine" Ruby!!! Luv Ya Babe!!!

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks Grizzer, yup! She is tougher than I am indeed, being a woman and an ex-nurse.
On hotter, well, you bet!

Thanks Solid, appreciate the one score for the male team... ha ha ha!

Thanks PD! Well, 1:1 is surly fun, and I am planning to merge 1:1 with 1:6 sometime... may be seeing Runy & I fighting along side my bashes soon... cool!

Cheers Hollow, yup, that is the 870, I had three too, sold two (including shorty "Bulldog", still have the folding stock version...) cool!

Thanks guys!

#13 ·
Dude...You guys look great for Zombie fighting. All tactical and sexy...lol

#19 ·
Cool! Thanks for showing yours! See that you are both G36 Fans, Ruby loves G36c, while I am a hardcore M4 guy. Love the gears! You two look great man!

My next attempt will be Black Opt... with face paint, gonna paint my Black T a White Skull like the Punisher... ha ha ha!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.