where to get soe?

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: where to get soe?

where to get soe?

I am have been looking for some tactical gear for a while now, and for the moment i have opted for soe gear (special operations equipment) the only thing is that they have gone out of buisiness, I know that bds have picked up where they left, however this is no longer the gear that used to be made by John Willis and I know I can custom order stuff from him.

But there must be a easier and cheaper way to get soe gear, I checked the usual auction sites and forums but have not found anything of my fancy.

Perhaps that some of you know where I can get some soe gear 2nd hand or where I can get it in europe?
    I wanted a fine blade for a while now because I've shot a couple people and I can't wait to stab one.-TIMMY

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Honestly, good luck. On ebay there are some asian knock off's of the one SOE vest design, but if you are looking for the older SOE gear, you probably wont find it. Also, most of the SOE stuff is dated in today's terms. Myself, instead of SOE gear, I would go for something modular with MOLLE capability. Might I suggest Eagle Industries, and patriot performance material. A site I would suggest is www.optactical.com and www.skdtac.com
    If you kill for pleasure your a sadist.
    If you kill for money you are a mercenary.
    If you kill for both, you work for Blackwater.

Anything particulary your looking for? I can ask around.
    "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel." -

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

@ Palaboon I sent you a pm,
    I wanted a fine blade for a while now because I've shot a couple people and I can't wait to stab one.-TIMMY

Alot of BDS' stuff is based on the exact stuff John used to make. But, if you want the original, he has a working website. Still does the custom orders, but he also has a list of stock items to choose from. Plan on waiting 6-8 weeks for production, and delivery.(It's worth it)