I have a full body picture of this kitbash in the Gallery section. I just wanted to post a detailed shot of this particular kitbash.
I'll be dating myself but my first exposure to the SAS was the movie "The Final Option" or "Who Dares Wins", starring Lewis Collins and Judy Davis. The movie was loosely based on Operation Nimrod. Aside from the Star Wars Stormtrooper and the WWII British Airborne (from A Bridge Too Far) uniforms, the SAS CRW was another one that I fancied on owning.
I am almost there. Except for the suede vest, my SAS kitbash is from a later period than that of Operation Nimrod.
Here's my equipment loadout:
1. Replica Blue SAS suit
2. Replica Nomex hood
3. S10 Respirator with tinted outsirts
4. Black British body armor
5. Suede SAS vest with aircrew knife (authentic)
6. Black BDU belt
7. Replica canvass MP5 ammo pouch (real one should be leather)
8. Blackhawk holster (real one should also be leather)
9. Inert flashbangs
10. Northern Ireland gloves
11. Black gas mask pouch
12. GSG9 Boots (check it out at the Gallery picture)
13. Gas blow back airsoft Browning Hi-Power
14. Airsoft MP5
Granted that most of the equipment are replicas or not authentic, would you agree that this is not a bad kitbash of an SAS CRW trooper?