One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Detail Pics: IRAQI Special Operators and US ADVISORS

14K views 26 replies 17 participants last post by  panzerwerk 
#1 · (Edited)
Iraqi special operations Forces advised by coalition partners prepare to conduct a combat operation to detain suspected terrorist leaders of an insurgent force in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. - May 11th, 2007 - Gallery 9074 - dvids.com

Check the ACU camo holster on the US SF. :ninja

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Nordstroem said:
That third pic from the left, top row, guy with baseball cap and green-ish rig, what kind of camo is he wearing? Almost looks like multicam...
Looks like it is the same camo the 'raqis are wearing. Which, IIRC , it is a Jordanian uniform. I had a set of it that I brought back , but gave it to a buddy. My 'terp got the set for me , as that is what he wore when he was working with the ODA and these Iraqi Commandos, which , IIRC again, it is the 36 Commando.

#9 ·
More Iraqi SOF with US SOF pics from DefendAmerica.mil, DVIDS and SOC.mil.

If hi-res pics turn up of the Defend America photo essay I will update.

Attachments

#19 ·
Hey youre welcome,
whatever to inspire you guys to do some kitbashing.

Here are more Ops with Iraqi SF that turned up this time with
Polish SF joining in the fray.

Here are Caps:
A Polish special forces soldier fires on a militia position during Operation Jackal, Diwaniyah, Iraq, June 3.

U.S. Army Special Forces Soldiers fire on militia positions in the Jamhoori District during Operation Jackal in Diwaniyah, Iraq, June 3.

8th Iraqi Army special forces soldiers enter a house to take rooftop positions against militia forces during Operation Jackal in Diwaniyah, Iraq, June 3. - dvidshub.net

Attachments

#25 ·
Some of the pix here are US SOF (mostly SEALs and SFers). I've had a chance to talk to a SFer (on a different forum) who worked with these guys. He had only good things to say about these guys.
Hope that they will have a good future after the US will leave Iraq....

Btw, since it's my first post here I want to thank You guys for having me here :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.