One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

The great ACU thread (updated 03/07/07)

26K views 61 replies 32 participants last post by  CorranJ 
#1 · (Edited)
Thought I'd start this. If anyone has any pics I haven't posted, please post 'em here!

Attachments

See less See more
#54 ·
that pic of the guy on the ground is funny cheater!! reminds me of what my friend said about wearing ACUs in Afghanistan.."Yea, you can wear ACU if you want, you just looklike a concrete slab for the bad guys to shoot at instead of blending in with DCUs!"

#55 · (Edited)

New style SAW stock.This should be made in 1/6th

Dog handlers

Not often you see the relations between US military and livestock in IRAQ

This kinda thing is often overlooked too.

Random US ARMY in ACU

there are a few more in my gallery.

#57 ·
Yes, but those of us who have been there have witnessed RELATIONS between the Iraqis and their livestock...

That uniform blends in so well with the gravel...it makes me think we had secret plans to conquer an outer space gravel planet when we designed the uniform.

#59 ·
Having just returned from Afghanistan, I can tell you that the ACU does work there. That being said, it doesnt work everywhere in Afghanistan. I do agree that multi-cam would have been a better choice for the Army, but what can we do, we use what they give us and drive on. Either way, we kick ass.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.