One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Detail Pics - USMC SOC Units 2000 & beyond

60K views 155 replies 44 participants last post by  nastynando 
#1 · (Edited)
Pics of US MARINE CORPS Special Operations Capable Units.
:thumb

Attachments

See less See more
#130 ·
More FR pix..

Attachments

#142 · (Edited)
Recon guys in Desert Digital.
Pic from usmc.mil

Last 3 pics:
Staff Sgt. John Pado, team leader of Team ‘Chuck Norris’, 2nd Explosive Ordnance Disposal Platoon, 1st Marine Logistics Group (Forward), searches a hole for improvised explosive devices while counteracting IEDs in Al Anbar Province. Currently, these Marines spend six months away from their family every year but they feel their job makes a difference. “I joined EOD to better myself,” said Pado, 27, native of Toledo, Ohio. “In this (occupation) you have the skill to minimize a threat to save Marines.”

Attachments

#150 ·
Palaboon said:
What kind of shooting training is that anyway? Transition from Primary to Secondary? Because i doubt its really difficult to hit from the distance :D
Its Close quarters marksmanship or what ever the USMC might call it, yeah you probably wont miss but its good training,if it was video it would probably show them walking foward and shooting, turning left and shoot, turn right 90 degrees and shoot. Its for MOUT, helps you to just react faster, you do it so much in training, you dont have to think on what to do when you clear rooms in combat, you just do it without thinking about it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.