One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Detail Pics - USMC SOC Units 2000 & beyond

60K views 155 replies 44 participants last post by  nastynando 
#1 · (Edited)
Pics of US MARINE CORPS Special Operations Capable Units.
:thumb

Attachments

See less See more
#106 ·
"24" season 4 marines

I'm trying to put together a 'bash of one of the marines that rescued Jack and SecDef Heller from the terroist compound in season four. If anyone has the following and would like to trade or sell, please PM me:
1. Woodland MARPAT BDUs
2.FSBE armor and pouches
3. Left-thigh flashbang/ammo rig
4. Tan MICH
5. Tricked out M4 or pieces to make one
6.Drop-down hiolster
Thanks, Ancient Scout Six

#107 · (Edited)
And More Tan and Green guys ;) :

Attachments

#122 · (Edited)
More Training in Tan n Green '06. :cheers

Attachments

#125 ·
Anyone know why some of the M4 assault rifles have straight clips instead of the curved banana-type clips? I had heard rumour that some special ops units were testing an M4 variant chambered for 7.62mm; could that be this weapon?

Or, if it's chambered for 5.56mm, why use a straight clip instead of a curved one?

#126 ·
jinXXer said:
Anyone know why some of the M4 assault rifles have straight clips instead of the curved banana-type clips? I had heard rumour that some special ops units were testing an M4 variant chambered for 7.62mm; could that be this weapon?

Or, if it's chambered for 5.56mm, why use a straight clip instead of a curved one?
The barrels are painted blue too...they're probably using simunitions in those pictures. Dunno why they would use the old 20-rounders though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.