One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Detail Pics - NAVY SOF 2000 & beyond.

71K views 118 replies 49 participants last post by  Stealth 
#1 · (Edited)
Heres some pics for your bash reference.
I'll try not to post pics that are already on Militaryphotos.net
Please feel free to share your reference photos.
:thumb

Attachments

See less See more
#36 ·
Navy Seal Combat Search and Rescue (CSAR) training 2001.
[/img]

Could be AF guys but I dont think they use M60s.

Rock n Roll!

A Navy friendly forces member, armed with a M-4 carbine, stands on top of a roof for a better view to engage on simulated enemy forces moving in. This was during a Non-Combatant Evacuation scenario during exercise DESERT RESCUE IX. Desert Rescue is the premiere Search And Rescue (SAR) training exercise involving Navy, Army, Air Force, and Marine personnel. It is conducted at the ranges of Fallon Naval Air Station, Nevada.
Location: NAVAL AIR STATION, FALLON, NEVADA (NV) UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA) Date Shot: 29 JUN 2001

Now this is what I call HighSpeed.

OK lets get these guys out of here!

#39 ·
I think the SEALs still use the M-60E3 a fair amount but they seem to have fallen into disfavor everywhere else, so I'm pretty sure the guys in the photos aren't AF... I could be wrong. Hopefully Pave or Havoc will weigh in on it.

#42 · (Edited)
More Navy EOD from Navy.mil
Id like to see that rover/bot in 1/6th. :)
Second to last pic: This EOD guy looks like he spray painted his CIRAS with tans and greens.
Last Pic: EOD with Vltor Fore-end and Stock on M4

Attachments

#43 · (Edited)
Woodlandnessesssssss:p

Last 3 pics unidentified Naval personel possibly Naval EOD arriving on the Island of Jolo the Phillippines Feb 2006.

Attachments

#45 · (Edited)
#49 · (Edited)
Looks like DODmedia changed servers.

Check out the pics here:
http://www.dodmedia.osd.mil/
Search under keywords: Fallon Navada or SAR
and behold HiRes images from the 2003 and 2001 Desert Rescue Excersises!!

Attachments

#50 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.