One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Can we have a Hot Toys 1/6 section?

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Yujin 
#1 ·
Dear Admin, currently all the 1/6 discussions are combined under the one "Sixth Scale Action Figure News, Reviews, & Discussion" section. I'm a Hot Toys 1/6 collector only. Since HT is releasing many HT figs, announcements, etc I find it a bit hard to search through all the discussed topics under the same section.

Since HT is very popular & there are many HT fans/collectors, may I suggest if we can have a Hot Toys 1/6 section separately? This will be much easier for all members to share & discuss all HT related news, etc. Thanks. :)

#2 ·
Even if the mods put up a HT section you are askingthem to go through thousands of threads to populate it.

What happens when other folks start asking for their own manufacturer section?

Maybe some tips on how to do a search might be helpful. What are you looking for that causes so much trouble? I've found OSWers VERY helpful when I couldn't find something after searching for it.

#3 ·
Like to pay homage to them? Nope. We don't really need that, another one for HT...HT? does it always have to be HT?. Yes we buy it, but I don't see a need for it. Maybe when they answer to quality issues members encounter, suffers here then maybe, but still not likely.
Maybe when they give something to this site like one True Type figure for our admins, maybe. A prize for KOTY, maybe.

#4 ·
Sorry, but the discussion area is for all manufacturers, including Hot Toys. No plans to break them up into sections.

If you want to find topics about Hot Toys specifically, I suggest that you use the SEARCH function. I think that would be best and easiest for you to find what you're looking for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.