One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

RSS Feeds

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  TheRenCapt 
#1 ·
Howdy Gang!

I don't post often, but I am a long-time collector and customizer. A few board members know me. Anyway, I am so busy these days that I can't make it to the forum very often, but I still like to keep up with the hobby and this is one of the best resources out there!

I've been using an RSS Reader to keep up on new posts (on this and other forums). Unfortunately, with the addition of the eBay sub-section, the volume has increased from dozens of posts a day to hundreds. Even on RSS, I can't keep up with that.

I was wondering if it would be possible to set up separate RSS Feeds for the major sections of the site? That way I (and others) could use an RSS reader to keep up with just the areas that interest them. I'm most interested in the All Eras general posting section, but I'd even follow the Commerce RSS Feed if it were separate from the rest.

I know how important forum participation is, but RSS Feeds are becoming more and more common. It is a way to spread the reach of the forum. Being able to subscribe to RSS Feeds on specific areas of interest can even draw more traffic to the forum. Please consider adding multiple RSS Feeds by section.

Thanks!
Matt Black
TheRenCapt
POSSE: Pennsylvania Organization of Sixth-Scale Enthusiasts

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.