One Sixth Warriors: Sixth Scale Action Figure News, Reviews, & Discussion
 

Go Back   OSW: One Sixth Warrior Forum > Main Discussion Forums > Sixth Scale Action Figure News, Reviews, & Discussion.

Sixth Scale Action Figure News, Reviews, & Discussion. Collect, Kitbash, Customize. All Brands, All Eras, All Genres.
WWII, Modern, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, etc. Anything directly related to 1/6th scale action figure collecting.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2013, 18:34
OSW Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 37
Question Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

Hello,

I was attempting to search the site for help in this, but the search function wasn't finding much in the way of the results I was looking for. Mayhap user error was involved...

Anywho, I was wondering if there are any 1/6 male bodies out there that are anatomically correct. I have been trying to find one, but not with much luck. The bodies I am finding are wonderful from the waist up. From the waist down is another story. I am not looking for anything vulgar, just something a bit more detailed and not just a generic bulge. Does a body like this exist out there?

If not, does anyone on this site know a good customizer who would be willing to make a male body anatomically correct that does good work and that could be recommended? Any help in the matter would be much appreciated! Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2013, 19:54
OSW Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,166
Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

Actually, it isn't that hard to do with clay - you won't be using much, and using either an air-hardening type or a type that hardens in low high temperatures like Fimo, boiling a body a minute won't do any harm. And, the best part is, if it does come out wrong, it's easy to pry off and try again.

For the subject itself, a lot of people here could possibly do it, including me, but the obvious question is: why? Are you making a Gaul?
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2013, 20:22
Rubycon's Avatar
Vintage Joe black hole
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ajax, named after HMS
Posts: 121
Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

I remember how the Joe collector world squirmed when these came out!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Billy-Gay-Sa...21040537718%26
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2013, 20:42
crusader1xxx's Avatar
OSW Admin staff
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Belle River, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 4,083
Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

Odd request for a first post, most members usually introduce themselves and what they collect?

Have a look at the Triad EVO male body. It might not be "enhanced" but it does have a bulge "there" which looks correct in pants...other wise why would you need it!
__________________
" and just what would you do with a Brain, if you had one"? "Prince, harley....come on....Cooper you are such a goofball
2013 JP Hobbies Diorama Contest Winner
2013 OMSS Gold, Silver & Bronze Awards
2012 OMSS Gold & Silver Awards
2011 OMSS Bronze Award

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2013, 20:52
sneakerpimp's Avatar
1:6 Junkie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: The O.C.
Posts: 4
Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubycon View Post
I remember how the Joe collector world squirmed when these came out!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Billy-Gay-Sa...21040537718%26
oh my.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2013, 20:56
Siansonea's Avatar
Ardat-yakshi
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Lakewood, Colorado
Posts: 522
Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

Funny, I wonder "why would you need it?" every time I see a female body with nipples and a sculpted "cleft". Why would anyone need such detail in a female figure?
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2013, 21:02
doly's Avatar
Thinning the collection
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 3,901
Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

Hehe, I just bought a cheap CG girl knock off nude and was mildly surprised that it's got a very realistic areola and nipples. Too bad though cause they're gonna be hidden in thick clothing and armors.
__________________
Trade references
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2013, 21:15
vince's Avatar
Riverboat engineman
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Los Angeles, Calif.
Posts: 1,933
Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

To walk the fine line here, I would say it would fall under the artistic concept that "it is there".
What I mean is: in 1:6 figures, Why Use amo clips instead of just stuffing the pouch if you will not be able to see the ammo?. Dog tags, not seen, tucked away in a t-shirt,but you still use them, know they are correct and they are there. Clips of ammo (M-1 Garand) you can not see the ammo in the chamber,(closed) but you know it is there.
All the new,modern warfare equipment, every figure is overloaded, layers and layers of shirts, body armour,t-shirt, even if you do not see it,(flares, radios,ammo,ect.) it is there,somewhere.
In your mind, your figure is correct and complete.
That's all I have to say about that......Forrest Gump
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2013, 21:22
OSW Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,166
Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince View Post
To walk the fine line here, I would say it would fall under the artistic concept that "it is there".
What I mean is: in 1:6 figures, Why Use amo clips instead of just stuffing the pouch if you will not be able to see the ammo?. Dog tags, not seen, tucked away in a t-shirt,but you still use them, know they are correct and they are there. Clips of ammo (M-1 Garand) you can not see the ammo in the chamber,(closed) but you know it is there.
All the new,modern warfare equipment, every figure is overloaded, layers and layers of shirts, body armour,t-shirt, even if you do not see it,(flares, radios,ammo,ect.) it is there,somewhere.
In your mind, your figure is correct and complete.
That's all I have to say about that......Forrest Gump
Good point. I'm one of the oddballs who doesn't care about the correct clips in the correct pouch - if the pouch is closed, I could just as well fill it with some tissue paper. But for many, this completeness is important, and I understand them.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2013, 22:12
Joy Toy Man's Avatar
1:6 Kitbashing Junkie
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 545
Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

The only figures in 1/6 I am aware of w/male anatomy is a figure called Gay Bob which came out in the 70's, link shows pic of his plastic weewee, lol.
www.wiltondriveonline.com/news/gay-bob-doll/
The other is the series of Billy figures but I do not consider them 1/6 more closer to 1/5. You need to find gay figures to get what you are looking for, no pun intended.

Last edited by Joy Toy Man; 01-09-2013 at 19:12.
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2013, 23:14
OSW Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 37
Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warge View Post
Actually, it isn't that hard to do with clay - you won't be using much, and using either an air-hardening type or a type that hardens in low high temperatures like Fimo, boiling a body a minute won't do any harm. And, the best part is, if it does come out wrong, it's easy to pry off and try again.

For the subject itself, a lot of people here could possibly do it, including me, but the obvious question is: why? Are you making a Gaul?
As far as crafting anything out of clay, I am horribly inept. It would look like a lump with poorly formed veins. I know my artistic limits, though I have thought to try it anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubycon View Post
I remember how the Joe collector world squirmed when these came out!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Billy-Gay-Sa...21040537718%26
Yes, I am familiar with these dolls and others of their ilk, but I am looking for a body with more...posability. These dolls are quite lacking, and a bit too anatomically correct.


Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader1xxx View Post
Odd request for a first post, most members usually introduce themselves and what they collect?

Have a look at the Triad EVO male body. It might not be "enhanced" but it does have a bulge "there" which looks correct in pants...other wise why would you need it!
I had purchased an EVO and was sadly disappointed, not only in this aspect, but in the body itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince View Post
To walk the fine line here, I would say it would fall under the artistic concept that "it is there".
What I mean is: in 1:6 figures, Why Use amo clips instead of just stuffing the pouch if you will not be able to see the ammo?. Dog tags, not seen, tucked away in a t-shirt,but you still use them, know they are correct and they are there. Clips of ammo (M-1 Garand) you can not see the ammo in the chamber,(closed) but you know it is there.
All the new,modern warfare equipment, every figure is overloaded, layers and layers of shirts, body armour,t-shirt, even if you do not see it,(flares, radios,ammo,ect.) it is there,somewhere.
In your mind, your figure is correct and complete.
That's all I have to say about that......Forrest Gump
As for all of you who asked why...This. I want my man of action to be fully equipped. Even if it is covered up, I will know it's not there. I aim for realism as much as is possible. The above quote pretty much sums it up.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2013, 23:22
I've been Minimoyzed
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Calgary, where you at?
Posts: 11,524
Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

That's realism right down to the nuts and bolts... A serious basher. And welcome to OSW.

Check the "adult" section. I seem to remember a post about that, that stirred up some stuff. It had all the gear, but I'm not sure about posability. I don't wander in to that "room" too often.

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/foru...play.php?f=201
__________________
Try not. Do or do not. There is no try.
Trade link - http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/foru...ad.php?t=69577
Trade ref - http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/foru...ad.php?t=70526
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2013, 23:32
OSW Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 37
Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdn_rhino View Post
That's realism right down to the nuts and bolts... A serious basher. And welcome to OSW.

Check the "adult" section. I seem to remember a post about that, that stirred up some stuff. It had all the gear, but I'm not sure about posability. I don't wander in to that "room" too often.

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/foru...play.php?f=201
Thanks, and thanks for the link. I have been perusing there as well, but it's mostly naked ladies. I wish Phicen would make a seamless male body...
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2013, 23:57
Scimitar's Avatar
OSW Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Locust Grove, GA
Posts: 1,107
Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

First off welcome to OSW. I suppose to each his own but it just seems odd to me to care if something is there if it's going to be covered up. I use bits of cardboard and tissue and such as pouch fillers all the time. If I can't see a shirt under a jacket I often leave it off unless I need it to bulk the figure up. The same goes for anything else that isn't going to be seen. As long as it appears that something is there I couldn't care less if the actual item is there. Making sure that things like correct anatomy are there could really be taken to the extreme if you think about. I don't care if a closed mouth has teeth or a tongue and I can't see the point of drilling out a figures nostrils or ear canals. The same goes for genitals.

If you really want it to appear that a figure has enhanced anatomy under his pants I guess you could do what some guys have been known to do before hitting the bars and stuff a pair of rolled up 1:6 socks down his pants.
__________________
Sgt. Markoff: "Keep shooting, you scum! You'll get a chance yet to die with your boots on!"
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 01-06-2013, 00:00
I've been Minimoyzed
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Calgary, where you at?
Posts: 11,524
Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

I have 1:6 socks if you need some

not trying to be mean, just having some fun. And yes I do have 1:6 socks.
__________________
Try not. Do or do not. There is no try.
Trade link - http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/foru...ad.php?t=69577
Trade ref - http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/foru...ad.php?t=70526
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 01-06-2013, 10:20
OSW Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 37
Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
First off welcome to OSW. I suppose to each his own but it just seems odd to me to care if something is there if it's going to be covered up. I use bits of cardboard and tissue and such as pouch fillers all the time. If I can't see a shirt under a jacket I often leave it off unless I need it to bulk the figure up. The same goes for anything else that isn't going to be seen. As long as it appears that something is there I couldn't care less if the actual item is there. Making sure that things like correct anatomy are there could really be taken to the extreme if you think about. I don't care if a closed mouth has teeth or a tongue and I can't see the point of drilling out a figures nostrils or ear canals. The same goes for genitals.

If you really want it to appear that a figure has enhanced anatomy under his pants I guess you could do what some guys have been known to do before hitting the bars and stuff a pair of rolled up 1:6 socks down his pants.
Truthfully, if the detail was there, he would most likely be running around in the nude the majority of the time anyways. Clothing would be reserved for when company was expected over and I didn't wish to offend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdn_rhino View Post
I have 1:6 socks if you need some

not trying to be mean, just having some fun. And yes I do have 1:6 socks.
Just as in real life, it is quite disappointing to discover something was deceivingly suggestable when the pants finally do come off!

Maybe I posted this in the wrong section, but I was hoping for more suggestions and help on what I was seeking than a commentary on the whys of the matter and a discussion about the irrelevancy of being anatomically realistic. I know it is an odd request and realize I am probably in the minority in more ways than one on a forum such as this. But, whilst lurking around, it became clear that this would be a great place for such suggestions and was hoping to be pointed in the right direction. That being said, I am aware of all the arguments against what I am seeking. I am seeking it regardless, and would prefer assistance and suggestions more than anything else. Thanks, again, for what has been provided so far, and I hope to hear more in the ways of what I can look out for!
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 01-06-2013, 10:59
lastintheirclass's Avatar
i believe in harvey dent
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: north, miss tessmacher, north!
Posts: 2,127
Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

i actually think you probably underestimate yourself with regards to sculpting your own anatomy in this regard, though maybe it depends on the degree of detail you're looking for. too much detail on a body that has obvious joints, etc., is going to look weird in the same way that too little detail would look on a very life-like figure.

can you show us which body you want to modify? or something similar? it might help generate ideas.
__________________
FS: Random Bits HT DX11, other <<<
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 01-06-2013, 12:04
OSW Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 37
Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastintheirclass View Post
i actually think you probably underestimate yourself with regards to sculpting your own anatomy in this regard, though maybe it depends on the degree of detail you're looking for. too much detail on a body that has obvious joints, etc., is going to look weird in the same way that too little detail would look on a very life-like figure.

can you show us which body you want to modify? or something similar? it might help generate ideas.
Well, that's just the thing. I'm trying to get a range of various ideas without limiting my options. However, it seems that is the case; there isn't a broad range in the anatomically correct male department. So, modding would seem my only option. I still don't think I have the talent nor the patience to sculpt something so small and still retain the level of detail I am seeking. It doesn't have to be heavily, ridiculously detailed, though.

As far as what bodies I would use if I had to go down the modding road, I was looking at the CMToys line of rubber bodies, specifically the new HJ series. They have a lump, but I am looking for more detail than that. However, sculpting doesn't seem to me to be an option, although I admit to having limited knowledge and experience in this area, because the body has a rubber look to it, and it would look odd having a sculpted anatomy. At least, to me anyways. I have also been looking at the more realistic bodies by Hot Toys (the muscle ones) and I think it was ACI and Enterbay. However, as I stated above, above the waist these figures are perfect for what I am looking for, with the exception of CMToys, but below the waist they are lacking; not just the anatomically correct part, but the legs as well. It seems they put a lot of effort into making the torso realistic and detailed, but left the legs, feet, etc. alone. Hopefully this rambling helps some!


Last edited by Elan_Tedronai; 01-06-2013 at 12:14.
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 01-06-2013, 13:42
Huh?
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 90
Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

Flacid or fluffed?

Adult novelty stores sell novelty pencil toppers. Usually come in a variety from flesh tones to bright neon colors. I'd guess closer to 1/5 scale....but who's *counting*.
Very realistic and most also have attached berries.
I think you could probably hollow one out enough to make it much more bendable i.e. flacid. Or cut off the back to reduce bulk.
It's not that hard...no pun intended....to get a good look from clay. For a realistic look....*it* is usually kinda mashed up and not very impressive looking. In a battle situation or cold...not sure how much more buldge you'd need to add. The body is very effective in protecting itself. If you wanted to get uber realistic, you'd actually need to know what sort of situation your fella was going to be into before deciding on how much package to create.
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 01-06-2013, 13:48
Conan's Avatar
OSW Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Cimmeria
Posts: 1,751
Question Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

Wasnt there are male body from CM TOYS with private parts in the development? I remember that I have seen some pics from that body prototype with an censored Johnson here.
Reply With Quote
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 01-06-2013, 14:00
Paladin's Avatar
sits in a loose parts box
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: NRW, Germany
Posts: 7,450
Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

Plain and simple, no there aren't simply because there is no market for it. And there is no market for it because apparently nobody wants something like that, or needs it.
When I look at my figures I never had the thought "Damn I wish there was correct genitalia under those clothes!"
I really don't follow the thought process. And that has nothing to do with being prude or sexual orientation. I wouldn't display naked female figures, and I doubt any normal gay person would display nude plastic men.
Anyway, enough of my personal opionion on it, don't take it the wrong way, to each their own.

Your best route is customizing, I wouldn't use clay simply because hardened clay (I feel there is a joke somewhere in there) becomes stiff and that would inhibit articulation and/or break. If I were to do it, and just wanted the correct looking bulge, I'd go with silicone tubing, the type for medical use, that would be easy to be glued onto a Soldier Story S2 rubber crotch, and you can probably stuff two short pieces of rubber tubing with ball bearings or BBs to fashion some balls.
If you want a really anatomically correct looking Penis+Testicles you'll most likely have to pay somebody to sculpt you something, cast it in silicone and then attach it.

On second thought, I wouldn't be surprised if somebody in Japan already makes something like it seeing how....diverse...they are over there. Though I would assume it would be costly and hard to obtain since it doesn't really seem mainstream enough to get exposure.
__________________
"Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel." -
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 01-06-2013, 14:54
OSW Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 37
Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorina View Post
Flacid or fluffed?

Adult novelty stores sell novelty pencil toppers. Usually come in a variety from flesh tones to bright neon colors. I'd guess closer to 1/5 scale....but who's *counting*.
Very realistic and most also have attached berries.
I think you could probably hollow one out enough to make it much more bendable i.e. flacid. Or cut off the back to reduce bulk.
It's not that hard...no pun intended....to get a good look from clay. For a realistic look....*it* is usually kinda mashed up and not very impressive looking. In a battle situation or cold...not sure how much more buldge you'd need to add. The body is very effective in protecting itself. If you wanted to get uber realistic, you'd actually need to know what sort of situation your fella was going to be into before deciding on how much package to create.
Flaccid. I suppose to be entirely too specific, it would basically be a normal looking...member...under room temperature conditions. Enough so that there is something there without hindering the ability to put clothing on. A difficult task, it would seem, but I haven't given up hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan View Post
Wasnt there are male body from CM TOYS with private parts in the development? I remember that I have seen some pics from that body prototype with an censored Johnson here.
I saw that post as well. However, I think they were just covering up the generic buldge that are on the HJ series ones. I don't think there was actually anything there to actually pixelate. After all, if you go to CMToys site, they pixelate the head sculpts in some of the photos.
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 01-06-2013, 15:13
Pilgrim11's Avatar
1/6th Western Collector
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ontario
Posts: 701
Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

What is the necessity or purpose of having a vulva or penis on an action figure or doll? Is there an element to the figure that would make this necessary? I have to say that I find it unusual when someone goes to the lenghts to recreate a vulva or penis on a doll or action figure. I have 2 female figures and both are fully clothed so being anatomically correct is a moot point. My male action figures do not have a penis nor do they need one (unless without my knowledge. something goes on at night involving the two female figures I have......LOL)

But to each their own and good luck with your quest.
__________________
"That'll be the day"
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 01-06-2013, 15:28
Huh?
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 90
Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elan_Tedronai View Post
Flaccid. I suppose to be entirely too specific, it would basically be a normal looking...member...under room temperature conditions. Enough so that there is something there without hindering the ability to put clothing on. A difficult task, it would seem, but I haven't given up hope.
It's not really a difficult task, but it really does depend on how real you want it.
Ken dolls used to have the most "realistic" type buldge of all the male figures.

One of the things that does make it tough is that, if you make regular size, room temp testicles, you are going to reduce the articulartion of your figure unless you make them pliable and rubbery.
I will assume you are male....take a good look at yourself and move around. If testicles are fixed and rigid, they would inhibit your movements. It's part of the reason that figures do not come with realistic male genitalia.

I still suggest clay. I am in the middle of trying to find polymorph thermoplastic beads. It's modable plastic that cools to a hard like nylon. In other words, no need for baking, etc.
I think you could make something realistic with it. It looks in some ways easier to deal with than clay.
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 01-07-2013, 00:07
OSW Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 291
Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

There was an action figure a few years ago from Jeff Stryker (porn star)
. If you do a search for that it will probably pop up on ebay. It is the only anatomically correct figure that I know of from recent manufacture (still at least 10 years old).
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 01-07-2013, 11:00
OSW Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 37
Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

Quote:
Originally Posted by koa1138 View Post
There was an action figure a few years ago from Jeff Stryker (porn star)
. If you do a search for that it will probably pop up on ebay. It is the only anatomically correct figure that I know of from recent manufacture (still at least 10 years old).
I have actually seen this figure. He is indeed anatomically correct, but his poseability is pretty much non-existant. His legs do not bend at the waist, at all. The knees bend only slightly. The arms bend at the elbows, but from the forearms down, it is rubber, including the hands, and there is no way for the hands to hold anything, as they are very soft, and very flappable rubber with no structure or any wire or anything underneath. I was thinking about this figure, but after obtaining the above info from a reliable review, it became clear it just wouldn't work for what I was looking for. He's actually not much of an "action" figure due to all of the poseability issues he has going on.
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 01-07-2013, 11:31
THAW's Avatar
Addicted to OSW
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Maryland USA
Posts: 680
Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies



I will say...there has been some good suggestions made, as well as a few pretty good comical replys.
I was in tears when I saw cdn_rhino's "sock" option...
I know what its like when looking for something that is not mass-produced, its frustrating, and sometimes costly.
Good luck on your journeys...where ever they lead you.
__________________
TradeReferances : WTB Trade Sell List :

Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 01-07-2013, 12:02
OSW Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,971
Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince View Post
To walk the fine line here, I would say it would fall under the artistic concept that "it is there".
What I mean is: in 1:6 figures, Why Use amo clips instead of just stuffing the pouch if you will not be able to see the ammo?. Dog tags, not seen, tucked away in a t-shirt,but you still use them, know they are correct and they are there. Clips of ammo (M-1 Garand) you can not see the ammo in the chamber,(closed) but you know it is there.
All the new,modern warfare equipment, every figure is overloaded, layers and layers of shirts, body armour,t-shirt, even if you do not see it,(flares, radios,ammo,ect.) it is there,somewhere.
In your mind, your figure is correct and complete.
That's all I have to say about that......Forrest Gump
Well said, one of the best responses to a post I have ever read...job well done.
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 01-09-2013, 08:24
piraten's Avatar
OSW Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Barcelona / Spain
Posts: 248
Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

years ago I purchased a figure on ebay from Jeff Stryker, it seems to be an actor on mature films..

http://4tvs.com/Journey/yearsix/pics/strykerdoll.jpg

I needed it to perform a Spartan warrior.... the body it's ok, the HS is useless...but I must admit that the term "anatomically correct" here should be translated into "good bless your anatomically correction" as the sculpt it's quite "unreal"

Here is the result....



It was done years ago; now I should recomend you that with the offer of muscular nudes that we have at the moment...use of of those ... depending of what you may need...
If this is not the case, use Jeff
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 01-09-2013, 09:11
Wookster's Avatar
OSW Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Hertfordshire , UK
Posts: 1,582
Re: Anatomically Correct 1/6 Male Bodies

There was also the 001 Rebel by Tom of Finland figure, he came with 3 'appendages' 2 x wood circumcised and uncircumcised and one flaccid circumcised. My wife used to have him on her bookshelf, but we put him away when our daughters got older, didn't want the awkward questions about the bulge. Its actually a cool figure for its time.

He was recently unearthed again HERE

Amazon Amazon
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HOT TOYS T-800 and T-1000 on a 1/6 bikes. wishmaster59 Sixth Scale Action Figure News, Reviews, & Discussion. 0 11-03-2010 07:02
Most breakable/Least breakable 1/6 bodies hotmitts Sixth Scale Action Figure News, Reviews, & Discussion. 29 02-09-2010 10:26
My ALFREX 1/6 set-up Urbankungfu Sixth Scale Action Figure News, Reviews, & Discussion. 18 10-19-2008 05:40


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Copyright 2003-2011 One Sixth Warriors. The content of this website does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the OSW. The mention of, or links to, trade names, commercial products or organizations does not necessarily imply endorsement, express or implied, by the OSW nor it's affiliates, nor is it responsible for the content or activities of those mentioned or linked to. OSW makes no representation concerning, and does not guarantee the source, originality, accuracy, completeness or reliability of any statement, information, data, finding, interpretation, advice, opinion, or view presented.

1:6 Shops @ eBay:
** 4LeafToys **
7Toys7
ActionToysHK
Assault Rabbit
BBICN
Black Ops Toys
Central Sphere
Crossroads
E-Toyer
HKEbay
IronCross Hunter
OzieGoods
Point Blank Toys
Store on 44
StoreRooms
Sweet Castle
TMT Hobby
Toys Home
Triad Toys
UniToyZone
Urban Samurai

1:6 mfgs @ eBay:
A.C.E. Gear
Alfrex
BBI (Blue Box)
DiD Corp
Dragon Models
Hot Toys
Marmit
Medicom
Saturday Toys
Sideshow Toys
Soldier Story
Triad Toys
Toy Soldier
Very Hot Toys

OSW Shopping:
Shop & Trade
Dealer News
Custom Services
Member Auctions

OSW Useful Links:

Trade References
Bad Trades
Trading Guidelines
Where to Post