Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: best websites for 1/6 scale weapons

best websites for 1/6 scale weapons

So I had found an awesome webstore with a variety of 1/6 scale weapons. But before I could order my laptop died and I lost my bookmarks. Now I can't find that site again. So I thought someone could help me find it, or another one with a good weapon selection.

Right now I am particularly looking for Glock pistols and some older style basic battle rifles like the G3, FAL and whatnot. I like being able to order a number of weapons from the same store if possible.

Re: best websites for 1/6 scale weapons

http://www.monkeydepot.com/

http://www.war-toys.com/

Not sure if they have what you are looking for but these are the two only sites I know besides ebay that have a good stock of 1/6th accesories and whatnot.

In my opinion, DML made very good Glocks, mold / scalewise. The very best one I had seen was the Bad Boys movie theme. HT have Glocks too with tac light, but big. FAL, BS currently has them, so was Armoury last year, should still be around. G3...rare pieces. 21st Century had a lot of variants.

if you have some more money to spend, try stevotoys.com and maybe he can make a mold for you

I was about to post...and say, ask Dave. There he is.

That was the store I lost, Store Rooms, awesome. Thanks guys I appreciate all the help. Its not often google fails me but I couldn't find that site again for anything. I buy most of my stuff from Monkey Depot but every so often I need something they don't have. Thanks everyone for the input and thanks a ton Davinator65.