One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

One toys 1/6 Personal Bodyguard Action Figure (WorldBox Drable Body)

Product Announcement 
4K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  Moonbase Alpha Male 
#1 ·
One Toys 1/6胖保镖 Personal Bodyguard

编号:OT-005,
清单:

胖头雕一颗
素体一个,使用素体第一品牌World Box 真胖子素体
黑色西服一套
白色衬衣一件
黑色领带一条
黑色腰带一条
黑色皮鞋一对
手型四对
IPHONE一部
IPAD一部

One toys- 1/6 Personal Bodyguard

NO. OT-005
Product List:

-Main part
1. one durable body
2. one head sculpt
3. four hands

-Cloths
1. one white shirt
2. one man's black suit
3. one man's black trousers
4. one black belt
5. one black haCKett
6. a pair of black shoes

-Accessory
1. one mobile
2. one pad

零售价:590元

载单日期:2018年2月12日
出货日期:2018年第二季度末

See less See more
#3 ·
I really like this figure, and it’s very believable as a regular person. I was going to buy the WB plump body by itself but would rather have this set. My only critique are the silver buttons. They look like formalwear studs. An everyday dress shirt would typically have white buttons. Easy enough to change out with a Hot Fix. He sort of reminds me of Chris Christie!

#24 ·
:agree A shame as even though I'd never thought of it, it would be nice to have a "Happy" Hogan in my IM collection.

#26 ·
Yes indeed, or we could get something really interesting going on a "Making of" diorama movie set for Iron Man or Iron Man 2, with a movie camera, lights etc. Favreau as the movie director and Stan Lee on set (Go Hero version or Hot Toys version) plus of course all of the Hot Toys figures of the actors themselves, Downey Jr, Gwyneth, Samuel Jackson, Clark Gregg, ScarJo and Jeff Bridges or Mickey Rourke.

#9 ·
Well, it is not a very good Jon Favreu, if that is what it is supposed to be, but it did make me think of him as I was looking through the images. Given the title, my first reaction was: "What? This looks nothing like Kevin Costner!"
The plump World Box body is awesome, though it might be hard to find clothes that would fit -- unless you pick up this set. I got the one that came with the head and the black shorts, and the black shorts had stained it. Still trying to remove the stain. Even though I have no intentions of displaying it naked (if I display it at all), it is the principle of the thing, and the stain reaches above the navel.

#12 ·
Skin is glossy/unrealistic. The eyes really are unbelievably bad, way below current standards. They could have just used decals and it would still have been better. They look like they're drawn with a pencil, and too small, and they don't even match each other. Yet under that awful first impression the underlying sculpting of Favreau's facial structure might not be too bad. And it's a good use of that fat body.

Doing that character was actually a good idea; now it makes me want to have one but done right.

#14 ·
Ha. Not me. I’ll be first in line to buy this figure. Don’t care about the character or head sculpt because it will probably be replaced. That body and those clothes are atypical in the 1/6 hobby,
and I’m glad to see it. His build more closely reflects the average body type now in society more than the usual beefcake and bombshell figures (which I equally love btw). Eye of the beholder and all that. ;-)

#15 ·
The MSRP is approximately $100.00 USD.

The release date is approximately 2ND QTR 2018.

YOU KNOW . . .

If the body's skin tone was Asian and a 1:6 bald head sculpt of Kim Jong-un existed, then it would be a 1:6 mini-me.

#16 ·
The MSRP is approximately $100.00 USD.
At that price point, even if there was no headsculpt at all, the $100 USD would be pretty decent value just for a body of different uncommon proportions plus a corresponding outfit to fit it. Negative comments about the sculpt, including mine, become kind of moot... Maybe it will encourage someone to make a really good stand-alone Favreau head, that would be the best of both words.

#25 ·
It's more of a movie joke, Happy Hogan plays Tony Stark's (Iron Man) bodyguard which is meant to be absurd and just a humorous nod to the old comics where Tony kept Iron Man's identity secret so his best friend (Happy) was his bodyguard (even though Iron Man was meant to be too as a cover story..get's quite illogical! :lol). Pic from Iron Man 2 I think.. could be 3..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.