Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: MSE Z.E.R.T. Joint Task Force Asia (JTFA) Assaulter ALPHA, BRAVO, & CHARLIE

MSE Z.E.R.T. Joint Task Force Asia (JTFA) Assaulter ALPHA, BRAVO, & CHARLIE

Last edited by DeltaForceChung; 01-11-2018 at 18:19.
    "Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

Re: MSE Z.E.R.T. Joint Task Force Asia (JTFA) Assaulter ALPHA, BRAVO, & CHARLIE

Weird...

Quote Originally Posted by -=LoneWolf=- View Post
    Weird...
    --

How so?
    "Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

Looking good.
    KOTM Co-Winner November 2006 ( w/gaiagear ) Co-Winner December 2006 ( w/Bfett ) Winner January 2007

Pretty nice, and looks like it can be collected as a whole group all at once, if one were so inclined.

Quote Originally Posted by GubernatorFan View Post
    Pretty nice, and looks like it can be collected as a whole group all at once, if one were so inclined.
    --

If possible, my plan is to procure one of each.

I feel an inner obligation to promote and support my 1:6 Asian brotherhood/representation.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaForceChung View Post
    --

How so?
    Maybe the dashes of red, bits of camo, grey and brown... it's a bit of everything but not anything at the same time. Dunno.

wow steven yeun likeness

I dig the Charlie version. Love those colours.

These figures are a pain for every collector that prefers realism. Nice new parts but in weird colors.
    Good for those who enjoy ZERT. They will love these.
    Anyway, E&S is an appreciated addition to 1/6 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by briefumschlag View Post
    These figures are a pain for every collector that prefers realism. Nice new parts but in weird colors.
    Exactly. I really really dig the LVOA and MGL. But yikes... those colors.

Even stuff like DAM's Frank Casey, and GWG's Galactac Raider at least look plausible.

I agree, I love seeing the S&S plate carrier, that pack, fatigues and weapon etc but that colour scheme is useless outside of the ZERT universe... I think the figure would benefit from being less colourful. I can appreciate the "fantasy" factor for this series but I do appreciate a certain degree of realism. (And the gold accents just look dumb).

According to Brian at BOT/MSE, the tiger stripe version is SOLD OUT.