Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: NEED printable Devgru patches

NEED printable Devgru patches

I been searching on here with no luck. Looking for printable 1/6 devgru patches, mainly different versions of Blue Squadron. I appreciate the help guys!

-also if you have a updated link for the best material to use to print cloth patches that would be awesome!

-sixguns07

Re: NEED printable Devgru patches

Anyone?

If you're looking for a "free" DIY route, then I doubt you may find such posts/response because those kind of items/skill are usually available for those specializing in such (i.e. 1:6 patches). There are a few 1:6 resources for patches that will cost you $ and varying in design and quality.

Good luck.
    "Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

Quote Originally Posted by sixguns07 View Post
    I been searching on here with no luck. Looking for printable 1/6 devgru patches, mainly different versions of Blue Squadron. I appreciate the help guys!

-also if you have a updated link for the best material to use to print cloth patches that would be awesome!

-sixguns07

If you find images of patches online, they can be increased to print resolution and shrunk to scale in software such as Photoshop, Gimp or even the basic Windows Paint. All you need to know is the actual dimensions of the patch. Say it's 80 x 100mm in real life, in the software you boost it to 300dpi or higher and shrink it to 16.1 x 13 mm. The DPI is important, since web images are generally 72 DPI. Higher resolution = better result. Check your printer specifications for the maximum resolution it can print in color.

So if I was to take this one: J.K.ARMY , Airsoft Shop , Tactical , Combat Gear - DEVGRU - BLUE TEAM Patch ( Free Shipping ) - JK Airsoft retail and Whsle. with Worldwide Shipping

The result is in attachment/below.

blue.zip
    Last edited by StaticFlux; 11-11-2017 at 22:48.

I can make some printable designs for you. Just print it onto some fabric paper, like Jacquard or some such. It won’t be as good as the stuff you’ll find out of a box, but it’ll be what you’re looking for.
    Trade Feedback - Random WIP's
    "Shouldn't this guy have a goatee and a Glock?" - MediumMack *()* "[...] a 1/6 Aberdeen Proving Ground" - JTFazz

Quote Originally Posted by Casual_Collector View Post
    I can make some printable designs for you. Just print it onto some fabric paper, like Jacquard or some such. It won’t be as good as the stuff you’ll find out of a box, but it’ll be what you’re looking for.
    Thanks, I’d appreciate that! Shoot me a PM when you have the time