烟雾弹*2(可装配在弹夹支架上)
荧光棒*1
持枪手型*2
持物手型*1
支架*1
三角神器*1(合金材质)
女式黑色短裤*1
机器人残骸场景地台*1

......................................................................................................................................................

POPTOYS 1/6 EX012 The Tomb Explorer Standard/Deluxe Version

List:
A、Standard Version:

Female head*1(braid is a hair transplant)
Super flexible big bust female body*1
Sleeveless undershirt*1
Pants*1pair
High Boots*1 pair (hand-made of leather)
Belt*1(the buckle made of metal)
USP pistol*2
Magazine*8 (Two in the pistol, six in the bag)
Leg holster*2
Metal watch*1
Bag*1
Magazine holder*1
Smoke grenade*2 (for assembly on a holder)
Light stick*1
Gun hands*2
Holding hand*1
Support*1

B、Deluxe version :

Female head*1 (braid is a hair transplant)
Super flexible big bust female body*1
Sleeveless undershirt*1
Pants*1pair
High Boots*1 pair (hand-made of leather)
Belt*1 (the buckle made of metal)
USP pistol*2
Magazine*8 (Two in the pistol, six in the bag)
Leg holster*2
Metal watch*1
Bag*1
Magazine holder*1
Smoke grenade*2 ( for assembly on a holder)
Light stick*1
Gun hands*2
Holding hand*1
Support*1
Black shorts*1 pair
Triangle artifact*1 (made of metal)
The Robot platform*1

See less See more
#3 ·
For the quality of the head sculpt, I would wait for a Alicia Vikander version for Lara Croft, or replace this one with Angelina Jolie sculpt. The accessories are the only things that are unique in this set. The clothes could be better than this. The shorts looks wrong.

#5 ·
This one's really cool. I may get it. Even though few people liked the movie, the figure's nice. I wanted to see an old-school figure from the early games. I wasn't very fortunate on my bash... and ordering loose parts, wait a month or two to arrive and discover it doesn't fit or has some problem that can't be adapted is very annoying and frustrating.
If anyone knows a HS with long brown hair that would get a good TR feeling, please, let me know.

#6 ·
If I remember correctly, the last Lara Croft/Tomb Raider inspired offering was from a few years ago as well as an inspired set from OURWORLD not too long ago.

With anticipation and interest of the new upcoming film, it’s always about timing and trending and the images/visuals of the character from the prior films are still obvious.

For me, this set overall appears to be worthwhile in terms of what is offered in its entirety in the deluxe version. I’ll be passing on the regular version and opt for the deluxe.

I don’t mind the head sculpt as is. I’m confident we’ll see third party head sculpts from known and “new” brands eventually that are either rehashes of prior looks based on Angelina Jolie, an interpretation of the video game likeness, or based on Alicia Vikander from the upcoming film. I wouldn’t be surprised if we’ll see different boxed full figure offerings as well.

Right now, I don’t feel the need to be critical about this set.

These are great times we’re in my fellow collectors. I still recollect in years past when we only dreamed and wished for such offerings like this in many discussions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.