Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: TBLeague 1/6 Scale Silver Huntress (SHCC Exclusive)Deluxe Collector Figure

TBLeague 1/6 Scale Silver Huntress (SHCC Exclusive)Deluxe Collector Figure

2017年10月5-7日 上海世博展览馆
    SHCC2017 会场现场发售

Exclusive in SHCC 2017

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

TBLeague 1/6 Scale Silver Huntress (SHCC Exclusive)Deluxe Collector Figure

Item No: PL2017-105

Part List

1) 1x right boots with armor
    2) 1x left boots with armor
    3) 1x armor to protect right arm
    4) 1x armor to protect left arm
    5) 1x waist armor
    6) 1x back armor
    7) 1x cloak
    8) 1x right hand to hold sword
    9) 1x left hand to hold axe
    10) 1x wrist armor
    11) 1x arm armor
    12) 1x shoulder armor
    13) 1x neckerchief
    14) 1x neck rope
    15) 1x neck strap
    16) 1x head sculpt
    17) 1x helmet
    18) 1x sword
    19) 1x axe
    20) 1pair x raglan sleeve
    21) 1x left fist
    22) 1x left hand to be nature
    23) 1x right hand to hold knife
    24) 1x right hand to hold sword
    25) 1x left hand showing two fingers
    26) 1x base
    27) 1x cappa
    28) 1x female seamless body in medium breast size
    29) 1x chest guard
    30) 1x protective bottom

32) Product Height: 29.5cm
    33) Product Scale: 1:6
    Package: 1figure in itself black inner box
    1pcs into 1 Carton box
    NW: 3.44KG
    GW: 4.62KG
    Inner Box Size: L23cm X W36cm X H11cm
    CTN Size: L42.8cm X W39.5cm X H38cm

Re: TBLeague 1/6 Scale Silver Huntress (SHCC Exclusive)Deluxe Collector Figure

If I ever get this figure, I would use a European-looking head with white or light blonde hair. Otherwise, I like this.

Well, it's beautiful, but somehow too clean to look plausible. I liked the original huntress better.

I love it and since you get 2 heads you don't get a pin head!!!!

I like it. But like Doom Saber I would eventually swap out the head and possibly the body for a large bust body.... will more than likely pre order this....

My bad only 1 head

I could use the basic suit for an Emma Frost character! I like this HS, but I can't relate this characterisation with anything in history!

Quote Originally Posted by masamune View Post
    I like it. But like Doom Saber I would eventually swap out the head and possibly the body for a large bust body.... will more than likely pre order this....
    If this one is anything like the original Huntress, that top won't fit a large bust Phicen. I tried, it did not work very well.

P/TBL victims of their own success: 2 or 3 years ago this would have been the bees' knees, but now it's just another variation. More armor pieces than previous P/TBLs yet somehow still underdressed.

The base is really getting out of hand, but I suppose the theory is that she's a Convention Exclusive to be bought "cash and carry" and so excessive shipping is not a factor. In theory.
    The guidance counselor was surprised: “I didn’t even know career aptitude tests had a Super-Villain category.”

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
    If this one is anything like the original Huntress, that top won't fit a large bust Phicen. I tried, it did not work very well.
    Couldn't you loosen the strings on the corset?

Also, if ever there was a character that have been titled the 'Snow Soldier', this is it.

I would switch out the corset with actual breast armor. Change out the bottom too. Also white hair would look better on this figure. Also I hate the cape, think she needs a fur cape. And I know it is fantasy, but I still HATE that damn battle axe, it just looks retarded. Everything else is cool.

I kinda like her but think a tunic top would look better with a lace up front. With a skirt or kilt maybe fur edged. Not fond of the helm though cape is interesting

I usually don't comment on collector figures. I don't know anything about this character. But I was expecting some people not liking the head sculpt. A western face might be better or more fitting. I have more of a problem with the expression. Maybe not a problem, just not very warrior like. In some of the photos she looks somber or even a bit depressed. Maybe that was the intention? That being said, I think she is gorgeous. I don't have a problem with impractical armor with fantasy characters. But with this, I can't help but wonder if she would get cold.

Her leg armour seems too big, a bit loose, as if made for another bulkier body. Also the headsculpt is not the ideal. I think a fierce look, like the Cleo figure they recently announced, would be spot on.
    Now I really liked that TBL did not go for the bigger breast size. This one is perfect. The outfit is really cool, specially the helmet. The sword is beastly, went perfect with the figure.

Love that base! Very useful for many applications. And you're killing it with your photos, Phicen!
    One Sixth Celebs
    http://www.famousfigures.com

V.I.K.I.: Do you not see the logic of my plan?
    Sonny: Yes, but it just seems too.. heartless.

After the enthusiasm has worn off going to pass. As someone pointed out the outfit will more than likely not fit on a large bust phicen. I know there are a lot of you that like the new muscular smaller bust body I just don't happen to be one. On the bright side I honestly hope phicen keep using this body on its box set makes it easy for me to pass

I only want 2 things from this set: the base and the axe. That's it, this will be a pass for me.

damn pinhead again
    FOR SALE & TRADE: HOT TOYS, Medicom, Statues, Blu-rays
    http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/foru...t-mgs-sna.html

Quote Originally Posted by raiderroy View Post
    I love it and since you get 2 heads you don't get a pin head!!!!
    just the one head. wish they'd stop using that damn pinhead. they do it so the helmet fits nicely, which is great. but then the head looks tiny. all they gotta do is use one of those heads that has the removable hair plate w/ magnet thing

i love this, and would get it if not for that silly mini-head. as it is, probably will not. come on TB!!
    FOR SALE & TRADE: HOT TOYS, Medicom, Statues, Blu-rays
    http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/foru...t-mgs-sna.html

Thinking about it.

It looks impressive, although I agree with plenty of the comments above. Overall I like it and the various bits and pieces it comes with, although this is just not something I collect personally (Arhian was the exception).

Quote Originally Posted by DoomSaber View Post
    If I ever get this figure, I would use a European-looking head with white or light blonde hair. Otherwise, I like this.
    Totally agree.

Some nice loose parts to buy.......