One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

V-Store Biz ? For UK customers

4K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  pcdan 
#1 ·
Has anyone in the UK ordered from V Store Biz and been charged import taxes etc. on delivery or has the transaction gone through without being stung for the excessive tax & extortionate P.O charges that come along as the extra bonus charge ?

#2 ·
I used them just last month for the first time.....good skills, good prices, quick delivery and no stingers..... I did use the option they offer to send a full box figure stripped out of the box in a smaller parcel, as I am not a big o e for keeping display boxes, and was very impressed with the level of packing and speed of delivery ......ditto toyztactic.....

#11 ·
Oh well.....that doesn't sound promising at all, my 1/6th hobby has dropped over the past year or so, with CK's pre-orders disappearing and the prices soaring its certainly helping to kill this hobby in the UK.....I remember buying as many as 15+ figures in a year not so long ago....this year....three or four, certainly going downhill.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.