Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VERYCOOL | VCF-2031 | 1:6 MC Camouflage Woman Soldier "Villa"

Re: VERYCOOL | VCF-2031 | 1:6 MC Camouflage Woman Soldier "Villa"

Quote Originally Posted by masamune View Post
    Agreed. I am sure if the top bother someone that much you can buy a female t-shirt. I often wonder the average age of our members.....by posts I would say between late forties to 70. Never read so many posts referring to the opposite sex (yes they are only figures) as ho`s if they see some cleavage. Kind of offensive. But I guess I should shut the you know what up. Rant for the week.
    I'm 49 and although I don't have any of these figures I think they are sexy as hell and think they are great.
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by masamune View Post
    Agreed. I am sure if the top bother someone that much you can buy a female t-shirt. I often wonder the average age of our members.....by posts I would say between late forties to 70. Never read so many posts referring to the opposite sex (yes they are only figures) as ho`s if they see some cleavage. Kind of offensive. But I guess I should shut the you know what up. Rant for the week.
    Well I didn't say I didn't like the figure or I was offended by the "sexy" type of look. Quite the opposite

I happen to have all of their sexy PMC figures and I like them a lot. I also think that they appeal to the larger numbert of 1/6 collectors and this is clearly Verycool's strategy to continue offering figures in the same line of products.

But I would have liked to have a "full" camo jump suit and not a mixed type of sexy uniform. At least they should provide the option to have one or another...

As I said I will nevertheless probably buy this figure anyway

I am not very fond of the style of the jumpsuit, i would love if it was normal in the front closing all the way up.
    In its entirety i find her awesome and would love to buy, hoping to find it somewhere closeby in Europe.

liking the gears, but I don't like the head at all, or rather the expression le tigre or was it blue steel...

Must say, loving the head sculpt, and the case is really cool too. I'll be seriously on the hunt for them loose when they drop.

I'm 54, and have nothing against cleavage in the appropriate setting. I also don't think a military figure is.
    Like most military figure collectors I would have preferred a full camo jumpsuit. Do like the gear and weapon a lot.
    The headsculpt is cool as far as I'm concerned.
    Happily collecting 1:6 modern military since 1998, and not a single HT figure ever bought...

Her guns need to be bigger and the gun rack needs more exposure.

OH, YEAH . . . and her rifle is nice.
    "Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

andy-b- Unregistered Guest

Buy this figure and as a bonus, it'll have more of a personality than the silly girl it's based on...

Even though I can cheerfully skip this one, VC are impressing lately with their range of these.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaForceChung View Post
    Her guns need to be bigger and the gun rack needs more exposure.

OH, YEAH . . . and her rifle is nice.
    dfc, you dirty old man lol.

Quote Originally Posted by andy-b- View Post
    Buy this figure and as a bonus, it'll have more of a personality than the silly girl it's based on...

Even though I can cheerfully skip this one, VC are impressing lately with their range of these.
    andy, what do you expect from a model?
    Hail Cobra!

Sorry to dredge this thread up almost a month later, but the first thing I noticed is that she has no sidearm of any kind. During my time in the desert, I never saw a private operator who did not carry a sidearm (and usually a snubnose revolver in their boot).

According to a post in another 1:6 discussion group, "Villa" is supposedly out next week in Asia.

This means she should be on a boat to the US and should arrive around February/March.
    "Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

First in hand pictures found online.

There was another bunch of pics I saw over at the seamless body group with a guy using a small bust Jaiou body and was not too bad looking in civvies.
    Here is one of the pictures (not mine and credit to the owner)

Looks a lot more like Cara there than some do. In some in hand pics I couldn't see her there at all. Her looking like Cara was kind of the USP for me. I might get a nude, might not. Bit undecided. Mind you, it could be the only 1/6 Cara we get, I liked Valerian myself, but, I don't think it went down that well everywhere so I don't think we'll get those figures that HT showed.

CHEERS!

Quote Originally Posted by rogerbee View Post
    Looks a lot more like Cara there than some do. In some in hand pics I couldn't see her there at all. Her looking like Cara was kind of the USP for me. I might get a nude, might not. Bit undecided. Mind you, it could be the only 1/6 Cara we get, I liked Valerian myself, but, I don't think it went down that well everywhere so I don't think we'll get those figures that HT showed.
    Pity. I liked Valerian well enough myself, and the HT figures did look excellent (at least image-wise). But luckily, I have pre-ordered this one some time ago.