One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

New squad members (unisols universal soldiers)

3K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  DeltaForceChung 
#1 ·
I was going to do a backdrop but it didnt work out.
Squad Camouflage Military camouflage Cargo pants Green

Joint Squad Cargo pants Military camouflage Camouflage

Squad Cargo pants Military camouflage Leg Green

Footwear Squad Cargo pants Military camouflage Camouflage

See less See more
#13 ·
Oh wow! When I first posted this there was little response and I was kinda bummed, then I saw these post. That you guys I'm blown away you all made my weekend with your comment! you all ROCK!! rollotomasi I have the Randy Figure!! thats a great idea! I also have another uniform set to make another Unisol so... that what I will do Stand by!
TheFlyingMan81 I believe that headset is from a soldiers story boxed figure, I did do some mods to it to make it look a little different, I will take some closer pics and see if I can find which box set I used or if someone else can chime in. Joecrazy, Ephiane, masamune, blackpool thank you guys for your words!
Chung/dadrad you guys have been on OSW for many years and always give honest opinions not just with me but everyone, I feel I acomplished something worthwhile at least to me with your compliments because we have know each other for soooo long. This is why I really only post on this forum I'm so freakin done with that other one!

#16 ·
All you need is a normal regular 1:6 male figure wearing a regular BDU as the officer in charge and maybe a female UNISOL or maybe make up your own 1:6 female UNISOL squad.

#19 ·
I have no bones about speaking about sideshow freaks! I have been a member there for years just like here, I could give a rats a$$ about the punks that comment on that page!

#21 ·
--

There are many criticisms about SSF ranging from right, wrong, and indifferent.

SSF have challenges like any other discussion group including those dedicated to HOT TOYS. You cannot let the actions of notable members or a lot of members completely damn an entire discussion group . . . though we tend to do that at times. Some are just . . . misguided . . . while are others are deliberate.

Some enter the fray. Some don't.

For yourself . . . learn from others and enjoy what makes you happy and don't dwell on the negative aspects of the hobby. I know. It's odd coming from me or all people.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.