One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

I found Arlene from 21STCT! She's doing fine!

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Jimmy C 
#1 · (Edited)
See subject.

For some of us old timers within the OSW, we knew of or actually knew and met Arlene Abrego from 21STCT.

Back in the day, Arlene was pretty much "the" customer service department for 21STCT while Rex handled a variety of duties for 21STCT.

She responded to all if not the majority of customer service inquiries (e-mails, phone calls) for 21STCT.

That was many years ago.

I keep in contact with Rex from time to time and I believe Rex still keeps in touch with her from time to time. I have not heard from Arlene until I found her on Facebook recently. She reached out to me and we connected and she was surprised at how still many collectors fondly remembers 21STCT and her.

She provided her permission to share her Facebook link. She still keeps in touch with a few collectors/fans from back in the day.

Arlene's Facebook Page

If you remember her, go ahead and reach out to her. She would love to hear from you.

Even after all these years, she told me working for 21STCT was one of the best/finest jobs she had.

Talk about a blast from the past indeed.

:)

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.