Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Ophiuchus: Dawn of Humanoid - 1/6 Sergeant John Reese Collectible Figure

Ophiuchus: Dawn of Humanoid - 1/6 Sergeant John Reese Collectible Figure

Hi guys,
    Just want to share the upcoming new figure release from JackalX.

They will release the preorder details from their official website www.JackalX.com and their FB page at Security Check Required .

Ophiuchus: Dawn of Humanoid - 1/6 Sergeant John Reese Collectible Figure-jackal-x-001-jpg

Re: Ophiuchus: Dawn of Humanoid - 1/6 Sergeant John Reese Collectible Figure

Hi tangteng

Congrats for your futur release.

Your figure look very similiar to one of Devil's Toys' action figure, "The secret Master", no ?

Don't worry, I'm a little disappointed by their new releases, especially with their new headsculpts with skull.

I prefer a cyborg one.

So TAKE MY MONEY and

What a back story! This looks very good, and I really like the family of modular grenades. That sort of detail should serve you well.
    You are
    What you do
    When it counts---The Masao
    - Ryan Bonaminio lived his life this way -

Thanks guys. Just stay tune with us for the preorder details. And we are open to feedback and ideas as well ya

Love the look on these two characters. It does indeed look like the devil toys stuff but that stuff looks like some of the concept stuff I've seen on DA so it's hard to come up with really unique looking work.

Not gonna lie, as soon as I saw the 'Reese' name my mind went to Terminator, was expecting to see that kind of figure here but was pleasantly surprised, this looks pretty cool!

I like this figure. The back story is good too, sort of starts off like War of the Worlds then goes off into it's own thing...

Been waiting for the order info to go up for a while, really liking your work!

I don't know what story these are from but I definitely want those heads! I hope they are compatible with other companies' figures. They look fantastic! Really nice work!

Thanks sir

Quote Originally Posted by siege_bison View Post
    Been waiting for the order info to go up for a while, really liking your work!
    Thanks sir

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    I like this figure. The back story is good too, sort of starts off like War of the Worlds then goes off into it's own thing...
    Exactly The Aliens are just the backdrop story to build up the universe of the human and the new species of humanoid..with a little history lesson thrown into it

Quote Originally Posted by JohnByng View Post
    I don't know what story these are from but I definitely want those heads! I hope they are compatible with other companies' figures. They look fantastic! Really nice work!
    Fingers crossed