Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PHICEN No Tomorrow -Keres's newest & finale look - new photos 8/10/2017

Re: PHICEN No Tomorrow - Keres

Quote Originally Posted by Pontiacivan View Post
    The feller on the right looks an awful lot like pontiacivan! ROFL!
    Actually,his name is Pugsley and he likes eggs...right now they are on their way to see Keres...

Somewhere between sturgis & warehouse 13 SD

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    This is what Whoracle normally looks like...again,just a quick pic...Attachment 373295
    She looks really good, is that her pet T-REX or her bodyguard?

Quote Originally Posted by BADDOG-787 View Post
    She looks really good, is that her pet T-REX or her bodyguard?
    It's her pet, Pugsley...her "bodyguard" is a lizard named "Lizzie" plus I also have a WWR Peaceday Dropcloth that protects her as well...

I'm still looking for a replacement HS for Keres, I can't find a second Very Cool Raksa HS (my top choice) & the eBay scalpers want &100.00 plus for a loose Phicen Demon Huntress HS. (that's not going to happen) Early today I received a loose Very Cool Crossfire Lurker of Fox Legend HS & body for another project I'm building DC Comics Power Girl so I thought I would try the Lurker HS on my Keres body just to see how she would look the skin tone is a closer match so now I'm thinking maybe the Very Cool Crossfire Mandala HS?
    -
    Hosted on Fotki
    This is a very pretty & sweet looking HS but unfortunately she doesn't have the Angel of Death look about her or the Sorceress Supreme look either but I think Lurker HS will be prefect for a Power Girl figure.
    -
    Hosted on Fotki
    -
    Hosted on Fotki
    -
    Hosted on Fotki
    -
    Hosted on Fotki
    -
    Hosted on Fotki
    -
    Thanks for looking
    -
    Baddog
    Last edited by BADDOG-787; 08-10-2017 at 15:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    now excuse me as I work on my "Whoracle" character...
    --

EH . . . UH . . . WELL . . .

Maybe . . .

"The BOOBSracle"?

"The @$$racle?"

"The <CENSORED>racle?" *

* = It's like SWAT, but you replace the first letter with a . . .

Anyway . . . very provocative name indeed.
    "Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

I'm still looking for a replacement HS for Keres, I can't find a second Very Cool Raksa HS (my top choice) & the eBay scalpers want &100.00 plus for a loose Phicen Demon Huntress HS. (that's not going to happen) Early today I received a loose Very Cool Crossfire Lurker of Fox Legend HS & body for another project I'm building DC Comics Power Girl so I thought I would try the Lurker HS on my Keres body just to see how she would look the skin tone is a closer match so now I'm thinking maybe the Very Cool Crossfire Mandala HS?
    -

This is a very pretty & sweet looking HS but unfortunately she doesn't have the Angel of Death look about her or the Sorceress Supreme look either but I think Lurker HS will be prefect for a Power Girl figure.
    -

-
    Thanks for looking

Baddog
    --

The thing about Angel of Death looks . . . you don't necessarily have to have an Angel of Death look. That is one perspective of the mystique.

I could make my Sarina Valentina an Angel of Death.

As you slowly expire, you see her beautiful face and your eyes slowly descend down gazing upon her buxom features until you notice her sheer lingerie outfit and the "surprise".

Death indeed.

"Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

Re: PHICEN No Tomorrow - Keres - new photos 3/20/2017

Interesting post, thanks for the showing what she looks like in the flesh. I have one on order. I thought she came with two heads but obviously I am wrong so I will need to get a replacement as half-closed eyes won't be much use to me. I think the Raksa hs is better! I don't know the original story that she comes from so I might add a few bits to mine to make her a bit more warlike.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaForceChung View Post
    --

The thing about Angel of Death looks . . . you don't necessarily have to have an Angel of Death look. That is one perspective of the mystique.

I could make my Sarina Valentina an Angel of Death.

As you slowly expire, you see her beautiful face and your eyes slowly descend down gazing upon her buxom features until you notice her sheer lingerie outfit and the "surprise".

Death indeed.

You have a very good point about the Angel of Death look & that is one way to look at it, I have a about a 11 inch statue of a female angel of death/ lady grim reaper wearing a long flowing black hood rob standing with standing with her palms pressed together with a very pretty face & a very solemn gaze & you can you can tell instantly that she means business, well that the look I'm going for or with a more evil or Sorceress Supreme look about her.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnByng View Post
    Interesting post, thanks for the showing what she looks like in the flesh. I have one on order. I thought she came with two heads but obviously I am wrong so I will need to get a replacement as half-closed eyes won't be much use to me. I think the Raksa hs is better! I don't know the original story that she comes from so I might add a few bits to mine to make her a bit more warlike.
    Your welcome, I agree the original HS is the biggest thing I don't like this figure, it's a bit too specific to be useful, I'm still hoping to find a second Very Cool Raksa HS.
    -
    Death is a natural part of life, but what happens when it goes rogue?
    -
    A new horror is born into the Grimm Universe more terrifying than any before. A horror whose name is spoken in hushed and fearful whispers. A horror more beautiful than the breath we breathe but as deadly as our last and final gasp: Keres, the Goddess of the Death!
    -
    When Death arrives at your door, there is No Tomorrow.

In fact, I really like the No Tomorrow sculpt.
    Having said that, the 1/6 Death character I would love to see is a Terry Pratchett Death of Rats. How cool would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by Excelion Prime View Post

Thanks for the suggestion & link but I'm only looking for a second Very Cool Raksa Head Sculpt.

Thanks for the suggestion & link but I'm only looking for a second Very Cool Raksa Head Sculpt.
    --

Consider finding a collector who split the set with you. You keep the head, but the other collector gets everything else.

Good luck.

It could be worse.
    After your recommendation about checking secondary market sources for a Lady Death, I realize that unless Phicen reissues the figure, I be getting one any time in the near future.
    Phicen "Lady Death" Collectable Figure ,brand New Sealed In Plastic | eBay
    LADY DEATH Phicen Limited PL-2015-76 Goddess Lady Death 1:6 Collector Comic Figu | eBay

I did not like the "No Tomorrow" head myself and wanted to make her look a bit more like the Zenoscope version. I ended up altering a Red Sonja head and a Flirty Girl scythe.

PHICEN No Tomorrow -Keres's newest &amp; finale look  - new photos 8/10/2017-img_20170324_133842_626-jpg

PHICEN No Tomorrow -Keres's newest &amp; finale look  - new photos 8/10/2017-img_20170324_100917_124-jpgPHICEN No Tomorrow -Keres's newest &amp; finale look  - new photos 8/10/2017-img_20170324_134437_758-jpg

PHICEN No Tomorrow -Keres's newest &amp; finale look  - new photos 8/10/2017-img_20170324_133021_835-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Excelion Prime View Post
    It could be worse.
    After your recommendation about checking secondary market sources for a Lady Death, I realize that unless Phicen reissues the figure, I be getting one any time in the near future.
    Phicen "Lady Death" Collectable Figure ,brand New Sealed In Plastic | eBay
    LADY DEATH Phicen Limited PL-2015-76 Goddess Lady Death 1:6 Collector Comic Figu | eBay

Yep, that is true, you never know about Phicen they may come with a another version of Lady Death in the future after all they came out with three different Shi figures & probably more on the horizon, personally I still hope Phicen will make a Flesh variant tone of her someday?

@ ipgpe13 - Your Lady looks very nice, great job!

DanG!!!! If she would have came with that sculpt I would have bought That. Great job of the mod

Bump - Update - Keres's newest & finale look and Vampirella newest look, I'm finally happy with appearance of these two figures + I Updated the old photobucket photos to Fotki my newest photo hosting site.
    -
    Hosted on Fotki
    Keres with Vampirella HS & Vampirella with Very Cool Toys Milla HS.
    -
    Thanks for looking
    -
    Baddog
    Last edited by BADDOG-787; 08-11-2017 at 07:07.

Re: PHICEN No Tomorrow -Keres's newest & finale look - new photos 8/10/2017

Certainly very sharp and stylish -- well done!

Quote Originally Posted by GubernatorFan View Post
    Certainly very sharp and stylish -- well done!

Thank you.

I like the swap. Vampi looks cool with that HS. I've never heard of Fotki, how easy is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Stryker2011 View Post
    I like the swap. Vampi looks cool with that HS. I've never heard of Fotki, how easy is it?

Thank you, with this HS I think Vampirella looks closer to what she should look like, on my other forum my photobucket photos stopped working a few months ago but they still worked here so I asked their tec support if they could recommend a good photo hosting site & they suggested try Fotki so I did & I liked it but it a subscription site with the first month free to try it out, now I think it much easer to use than photobucket.