Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PHICEN 1/6 Arhian Head Huntress Action Figure (PL2016-85)

PHICEN 1/6 Arhian Head Huntress Action Figure (PL2016-85)

PHICEN 1/6 Arhian Head Huntress Action Figure

Item number: PL2016-85

Bar code: 0 614614 988465

In the years after the third Arkhorian War, hordes of reavers, pirates, and mercenaries roamed the world, their swords serving no cause but themselves
    or the highest bidder.

Across these bloodstained lands rode Arhian, proud, fierce, her guile and wit as cutting as her blade.

Storming through an age without heroes, she claimed it for hers and cleaved her
    way into legend.

Officially licensed and Authorized

Packing List:

1) 1 x head sculpt
    2) 1 x Phicen female seamless body with stainless steel armature
    3) 3 pairs x interchangeable hands
    4) 1 pair x shoulder guards
    5) 1 x hooded cloak
    6) 1 pair of faux fur boots
    7) 1 x bikini style battle top
    8) 1 x bikini style battle bottom
    9) 1 pair x lower arm guards
    10) 1 pair x thigh guards
    11) 1 pair x knee guards
    12) 1x armlet for right arm
    13) 1 x arm guard for left arm
    14) 1 x sword
    15) 1 x dagger w sheath
    16) 1 x shield
    17) 1 x base
    18) 4 color packaging

Somewhere between sturgis & warehouse 13 SD

Re: PHICEN 1/6 Arhian Head Huntress Action Figure (PL2016-85)

YES!!! It's about time & this one looks like a total BAD@$$!!! I think she could Red Sonja a run for her money, I just wish those custom bases were sold separately for those of us that don't want the base.

really beautiful

Looking really great. Great face and sculpt there.

For a comic-book-style fantasy figure, this is perfect. Great HS.

Love the HS, and the rest of the figure looks great also!

David
    My Trade Feedback

"I'm afraid of spiders... and women... and spider women!"

I love the term "battle bottom"!
    It suits the figure.

looks awesome as hell! if i can...i will be getting this! i'm kinda getting into the whole warrior woman thing (thanks Skyrim), so yeah...want it...unless i get the snow soldier, but even then, might still try to get it, unless i can get some custom 1/6 skyrim armor made.
    Hail Cobra!

duplicate thread. someone already posted the new set

I think every one of these Phicen boxed figures is well worthwhile, but they're churning out so many it's "I slightly preferred the similar earlier figure to this one" or "I like the next similar one slightly more."

I feel slightly disappointed on this one, maybe unfairly, because ARH are responsible for such great statues that I hoped their involvement might kick this one above other Phicens -- it is very good but not above other Phicens.
    The guidance counselor was surprised: “I didn’t even know career aptitude tests had a Super-Villain category.”

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbase Alpha Male View Post
    I think every one of these Phicen boxed figures is well worthwhile, but they're churning out so many it's "I slightly preferred the similar earlier figure to this one" or "I like the next similar one slightly more."

I feel slightly disappointed on this one, maybe unfairly, because ARH are responsible for such great statues that I hoped their involvement might kick this one above other Phicens -- it is very good but not above other Phicens.
    --

I disagree.

IMHO . . .

Arhian superior to the "Keres No Tomorrow" figure and definitely above par compared to the "Snow Soldier".

Arhian (thus far) remains very close to the source material in terms of execution. Not 100%, but very close (90% to 93%).

I saw Arhian's pictures online after I got home from watching 50 SHADES DARKER. To me Arhian is av very good representation of a . . .

B ig Boob
    D etermined
    S exy
    M inimally Dressed

1:6 female figure that follows a particular "formula".

"Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

I kinda like the figure the outfit could do with some modification to make it more practical. I would be interested to see how the harness works , I assume she has her sword scabbard on her back.

It does appear that all the recent figures are much the same ANVWAS (Another Naked Vicki With a Sword , acronym from my CGI days)

Quote Originally Posted by Delanie View Post
    I kinda like the figure the outfit could do with some modification to make it more practical. I would be interested to see how the harness works , I assume she has her sword scabbard on her back.

It does appear that all the recent figures are much the same ANVWAS (Another Naked Vicki With a Sword , acronym from my CGI days)
    I also think this particular figure is far Superior to their latest offering, both in terms of headsculpt ( very expressive and determided ) and leather like material used.

So I might get this one.

But frankly speaking, I'm kind of getting tired of the heroic fantasy line of figures that more or less all look the same....

I wish Phicen would move to another theme, like, why not, to the sexy female PMC or military figures....

Let's hope they do something different soon

Quote Originally Posted by zarmor View Post
    I wish Phicen would move to another theme, like, why not, to the sexy female PMC or military figures....
    --

If so, then the sexy female PMC/military figures would not be as scantily clad/revealing like the fantasy realm figures.

I'm just saying.

VERYCOOL and DAM thus far have the sexy female PMC/military figures locked up.
    "Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

Just a bit of a nit-pick here...

I understand why Phicen opt for the boot foot design for these figures: they're usually sturdy, and support the weight of the figure while allowing good articulation. With this in mind, can we please have something that doesn't look like recycled Cy Girl boots? Yes, these have some stitching detail on the back, but the overall look is from CG 2.0 boots, complete with the center seam. I'm not familiar with the character this figure represents, but I doubt she wears boots designed by Takara.

Phicen keep hitting home-runs with their sculpts, this one will be on my list of must buys!

Quote Originally Posted by onesixthwarrior View Post
    Phicen keep hitting home-runs with their sculpts, this one will be on my list of must buys!
    --

Me too.

Must buy multiples.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaForceChung View Post
    --

If so, then the sexy female PMC/military figures would not be as scantily clad/revealing like the fantasy realm figures.

I'm just saying.

VERYCOOL and DAM thus far have the sexy female PMC/military figures locked up.
    Yeap DFC, I have to agree with you that the sexy female PMC or military figure theme is already covered by DAM ( still needs to deliver though) and Verycool. But a different and even sexier approach might be possible...

What I'm really saying is that Phicen needs to diversify and find other areas for their line of female figures ( other than Heroic fantasy female figures ).

They tried to approach the historical theme with their Sparta female figure ( which was a big success ), so why not continue on this path with a sexy Roman figure, a sexy gladiator figure, female barbarians, some female helfic figures, a female Cow Girl and a female american indian figure... YOU NAME IT

The Spartan figure was just another fantasy female character. There was nothing historical about it.

I'm guessing that "battle bottom" means something different in Chinese. A better English term would be something like "battle kilt".

The head sculpt is one of the best I've seen - very impressive.

This might be one of the last figure from PHICEN that I ordering after Snow Soldier after just ordering Keres No Tomorrow figure & paying $22.00 for shipping which includes a base that I don't want & will never use & adds extra weight to the shipping & apparently has a box that is even bigger than the Demon Huntress package or at least the ones that comes with bases.

Well, at least one improvement over the earlier sexy warriors is they seem to be using fabric (or "pleather") for the clothing. The plastic thongs on Sparta and Demon Huntress were not only challenges to remove, but could damage the body. Hopefully the outfits on these newer figures will work better.

Quote Originally Posted by onesixthwarrior View Post
    The plastic thongs on Sparta and Demon Huntress were not only challenges to remove, but could damage the body.
    --

Monday at the PHICEN 1:6 wardrobe department . . .

"Good morning Sparta and Demon Huntress. Did you two have a nice weekend? What's with the look on your faces and why are you two wearing a skirt? OH . . . never mind. I'll go get the replacement/spare thongs."

Nice, may get it. Is that a new body or one of the already released ones?

PHICEN 1/6  Arhian Head Huntress Action Figure (PL2016-85)-27473652343_ee0c1b077d_b-jpg

I've got two words for this: Leather and Steel. She's going to look fantastic next to Phicen Red Sonja.

In hand photos of Arhian HS I think she looks really good, Arhian should be hitting stateside in a few weeks, I can't wait!
    -
    Phicen 1:6 Arhian Head Huntress PL2016-85 Figure - Head Sculpt | eBay

Quote Originally Posted by BADDOG-787 View Post
    In hand photos of Arhian HS I think she looks really good, Arhian should be hitting stateside in a few weeks, I can't wait!
    -
    Phicen 1:6 Arhian Head Huntress PL2016-85 Figure - Head Sculpt | eBay
    I actually like the sculpt on this one. What I don't like is the price. With shipping and handling I would end up spending roughly 192 for this figure. I would rather spend that on three phicen bodies. I would not use the stand or keep that outfit on her so financially it wouldn't make sense for me to purchase this. To be honest the only phicen box set I will be buying this year is Vamperilla. Now that I have said that they will put out a box set I can't pass on

I wasn't sold on the sculpt until I scrolled to the photo where she's kneeling and her chin is directed downwards...that look can mean a lot of things, none of them good for the recipient. I'll snag one loose for my punk rock girls for sure.

Wait, what? The head is worth $99.99?! HOT DAMN! Didn't know Phicen is in the money printing business.

Statues, Action Figures, Model Kits and More

Quote Originally Posted by Hobby-Galaxy View Post
    Wait, what? The head is worth $99.99?! HOT DAMN! Didn't know Phicen is in the money printing business.
    Yeah, it's amazing what people are asking for these. I guess hot chick HS that aren't ScarJo, Elizabeth Olsen or Anne Hathaway are big ticket items (that, and they match the most popular seamless bodies out there). If Phicen was smart, they'd start offering their HS loose like Kumik does, and put and end to the eBay raping.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryker2011 View Post
    Yeah, it's amazing what people are asking for these. I guess hot chick HS that aren't ScarJo, Elizabeth Olsen or Anne Hathaway are big ticket items (that, and they match the most popular seamless bodies out there). If Phicen was smart, they'd start offering their HS loose like Kumik does, and put and end to the eBay raping.
    --

Some may know. Some may not.

PHICEN did offer some extra/leftover/spare heads (some from their early figures) for sale to some outlets in the US, but this was a few years ago when PHICEN first came into the 1:6 market.

They're business model is to basically offer a "razor blade and handle" instead of offering different "razor blades" thus far.

If we need/want different "razor blades", we have other 1:6 brands/manufacturers to choose from along with different "handles".

Phicen isn't responsible for what the secondary market charges for their items. Their business is producing figure sets. Over the years, people in the business have explained on forums that's where the profit is for manufacturers.

Someone might be willing to pay a higher price for this head now, rather than wait until it's parted out when it becomes more available. It's just how the market works.

It's nice to see photos of what the production head looks like. It's definitely a must have for me! Thanks for the link, Baddog.