Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Art Figures - AF-023 Soldiers Of Fortune 4

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Shanghai China
    Posts
    2,930

    Art Figures - AF-023 Soldiers Of Fortune 4

    產品名稱:雇傭軍 4 Soldiers Of Fortune 4
    產品編號:AF-023 Af-023
    上市時間:2017-05 2017-05
    產品狀態:接受預定 FOR ORDERING
    產品簡介

    1. 腊像级头雕 AUTHENITIC LIKENESS OF HEAD SCULPT
    2. 索體 BODY
    3 1对握鎗手掌 GUN HOLDING HANDS*1
    4 416D突击步枪 弹匣*2 416D ASSAULT RIFLE
    5 AK47步鎗 弹匣*2 AK47 ASSAULT RIFLE
    6 SIG P226 手鎗 弹匣*2 SIG P226 PISTOL
    7 后座手翻瞄准器 FLIP UP REAR SIGHT
    8 皮革护肘 LEATHER ELBOW PADS
    9 闪络触屏手套 FLASHOVER TACTICAL GLOVES
    10 守护神战术靴 PM COMBAT BOOTS
    11 突击战术喉咙麦克风耳机 CR HEADSETS ASSAULT TACTICAL THROAT MIC
    12 战术刀与刀鞘 VIPER FIXED BLADE KNIFE
    13 双圈皮带 OAK-LEY LEATHER BELT

    帽子WATCH CAP
    背心 SLEEVELESS GARMENT
    开胸汗衫OPEN NOTCH NECK T-SHIRT
    吊带SUSPENDERS
    战术手鎗套OMEGA VI TACTICAL HOLSTER
    单点枪带SINGLE-POINT RIFLE SLING
    执勤腰带TACTICAL DUTY BELT










































  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    NE Florida
    Posts
    11,385

    Re: Art Figures - AF-023 Soldiers Of Fortune 4

    I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not feeling it with this one.

    I feel the figure is at least two years too late.
    "Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: Art Figures - AF-023 Soldiers Of Fortune 4

    Nope.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,712

    Re: Art Figures - AF-023 Soldiers Of Fortune 4

    Faithful to the character but not a lot of meat on the bones here...
    Something Wicked This Way Comes Soon.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    East Anglia, UK
    Posts
    21,210

    Re: Art Figures - AF-023 Soldiers Of Fortune 4

    Forgive me if I'm being dense, but, who is that supposed to be? He looks familiar, but I just can't place him right now.

    CHEERS!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,712

    Re: Art Figures - AF-023 Soldiers Of Fortune 4

    Antonio Banderas
    Something Wicked This Way Comes Soon.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Apparently, some alternate universe
    Posts
    40,964

    Re: Art Figures - AF-023 Soldiers Of Fortune 4

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamC View Post
    Antonio Banderas
    You are
    What you do
    When it counts---The Masao
    - Ryan Bonaminio lived his life this way -

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    East Anglia, UK
    Posts
    21,210

    Re: Art Figures - AF-023 Soldiers Of Fortune 4

    I do see him a bit now you mention it.

    CHEERS!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Oregon, U.S of A
    Posts
    7,831

    Re: Art Figures - AF-023 Soldiers Of Fortune 4

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamC View Post
    Antonio Banderas
    Awful likeness and overall cheap looking, why did they bother?
    Its almost 21st century quality.
    "Peace through superior firepower".

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Real-world, U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,453

    Re: Art Figures - AF-023 Soldiers Of Fortune 4

    Antonio Banderas from "Expendables 3." Yeah, very late for this figure and he was only in the one movie. Funny that they gave him the extra AK. Really trying to pad this one out for the, what, $150 price? I still might get it.

    Wish they did Jet Li or Chuck Norris. What's that? Chuck Norris was only in one movie, too? True, but there are two differences: Chuck and Norris.
    "Grant us wisdom from Thy mind, courage from Thine heart, strength from Thine arm, and protection by Thine hand. It is for Thee that we do battle, and to Thee belongs the victor's crown. For Thine is the kingdom, & the power & glory forever, Amen." SF Prayer

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    NE Florida
    Posts
    11,385

    Re: Art Figures - AF-023 Soldiers Of Fortune 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Joebros View Post
    Antonio Banderas from "Expendables 3." Yeah, very late for this figure and he was only in the one movie. Funny that they gave him the extra AK. Really trying to pad this one out for the, what, $150 price? I still might get it.

    Wish they did Jet Li or Chuck Norris. What's that? Chuck Norris was only in one movie, too? True, but there are two differences: Chuck and Norris.
    --

    Chuck Norris was in the second film as "Booker".

    From my understanding, Chuck Norris refuses to have his likeness and/or association with any type of toy using his likeness due to a bad experience with licensing during the mid-80s with the Chuck Norris Karate Kommando figures and animated series.

    I've seen a few 1:6 Chuck Norris head sculpts on eBay (of varying quality) and ITPT produced a base body figure using a Chuck Norris head sculpt once years ago, but the likeness sucked @$$.

    There are few memorable characters Chuck Norris portrayed throughout his film career that would make a superb/worthy 1:6 figure.

    CODE OF SILENCE
    INVASION USA
    LONE WOLF MCQUADE
    MISSING IN ACTION
    THE DELTA FORCE

    I'm optimistic we'll see an official or an "inspired" offering based on his likeness one day.

    On a completely different subject . . . a Michael Dudikoff "American Ninja" figure would be welcome as well.
    "Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    NE Florida
    Posts
    11,385

    Re: Art Figures - AF-023 Soldiers Of Fortune 4

    The MSRP is approximately $153.00 USD.

    The release date is approximately 2ND/3RD QTR 2017.
    "Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Real-world, U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,453

    Re: Art Figures - AF-023 Soldiers Of Fortune 4

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaForceChung View Post
    --

    Chuck Norris was in the second film as "Booker".

    From my understanding, Chuck Norris refuses to have his likeness and/or association with any type of toy using his likeness due to a bad experience with licensing during the mid-80s with the Chuck Norris Karate Kommando figures and animated series.

    I've seen a few 1:6 Chuck Norris head sculpts on eBay (of varying quality) and ITPT produced a base body figure using a Chuck Norris head sculpt once years ago, but the likeness sucked @$$.

    There are few memorable characters Chuck Norris portrayed throughout his film career that would make a superb/worthy 1:6 figure.

    CODE OF SILENCE
    INVASION USA
    LONE WOLF MCQUADE
    MISSING IN ACTION
    THE DELTA FORCE

    I'm optimistic we'll see an official or an "inspired" offering based on his likeness one day.

    On a completely different subject . . . a Michael Dudikoff "American Ninja" figure would be welcome as well.
    Tell me something I didn't know.

    My M.I.A. bash (ITPT body):


    Well, except the part about a Dudikoff figure being welcome. That....I didn't know.

    And might I add "Top Dog" and "The Hitman" to your list.
    "Grant us wisdom from Thy mind, courage from Thine heart, strength from Thine arm, and protection by Thine hand. It is for Thee that we do battle, and to Thee belongs the victor's crown. For Thine is the kingdom, & the power & glory forever, Amen." SF Prayer

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    NE Florida
    Posts
    11,385

    Re: Art Figures - AF-023 Soldiers Of Fortune 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Joebros View Post
    And might I add "Top Dog" and "The Hitman" to your list.
    --

    Nope.
    "Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Real-world, U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,453

    Re: Art Figures - AF-023 Soldiers Of Fortune 4

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaForceChung View Post
    --

    Nope.
    Sure about that?
    "Grant us wisdom from Thy mind, courage from Thine heart, strength from Thine arm, and protection by Thine hand. It is for Thee that we do battle, and to Thee belongs the victor's crown. For Thine is the kingdom, & the power & glory forever, Amen." SF Prayer

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    NE Florida
    Posts
    11,385

    Re: Art Figures - AF-023 Soldiers Of Fortune 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Joebros View Post
    Sure about that?
    --

    Yep.
    "Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Real-world, U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,453

    Re: Art Figures - AF-023 Soldiers Of Fortune 4

    Fine....
    "Grant us wisdom from Thy mind, courage from Thine heart, strength from Thine arm, and protection by Thine hand. It is for Thee that we do battle, and to Thee belongs the victor's crown. For Thine is the kingdom, & the power & glory forever, Amen." SF Prayer

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    NE Florida
    Posts
    11,385

    Re: Art Figures - AF-023 Soldiers Of Fortune 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Joebros View Post
    Fine....
    --

    Don't be dismayed.

    Chuck Norris made a fair number of enjoyable films for action film enthusiasts who enjoyed his output from Cannon Films, but The Hitman and Top Dog along with others are not what I consider/view as his finer moments when Cannon Films were in a death spiral.

    IMHO . . . it was the beginning of the end with Braddock: Missing In Action 3 and Delta Force 2.

    Hellbound had an interesting premise, but overall it was not one of his finder moments either.
    "Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." - Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Real-world, U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,453

    Re: Art Figures - AF-023 Soldiers Of Fortune 4

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaForceChung View Post
    --

    Don't be dismayed.

    Chuck Norris made a fair number of enjoyable films for action film enthusiasts who enjoyed his output from Cannon Films, but The Hitman and Top Dog along with others are not what I consider/view as his finer moments when Cannon Films were in a death spiral.

    IMHO . . . it was the beginning of the end with Braddock: Missing In Action 3 and Delta Force 2.

    Hellbound had an interesting premise, but overall it was not one of his finder moments either.
    I don't follow movies by studio, so I had to look up his movies you referred to.

    Agreed, Chuck Norris had MANY "enjoyable" movies. Some were even good. But as far as best, or the ones that come to mind at the mention of Chuck Norris, I think you covered them. Every actor probably has their "good" movies and their "great" or "best" movies.
    I mentioned those two as a couple of the good (IMHO), maybe underappreciated, pictures that one could watch once and that would be enough.
    And you're right about M.I.A.3 and Delta Force 2. I'll watch a few parts when either are on TV, but as a whole I pass.

    Hellbound....yeah....that was...something else. Good fight scenes, though.
    "Grant us wisdom from Thy mind, courage from Thine heart, strength from Thine arm, and protection by Thine hand. It is for Thee that we do battle, and to Thee belongs the victor's crown. For Thine is the kingdom, & the power & glory forever, Amen." SF Prayer

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Southeast Michigan
    Posts
    347

    Re: Art Figures - AF-023 Soldiers Of Fortune 4

    Definitely not Benecio Del Toro...

Similar Threads

  1. Art Figures Soldiers of Fortune 2
    By hehateme23 in forum Dealer and Distributor Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2013, 08:49
  2. instock art figures soldiers of fortune 2
    By azteca in forum Dealer and Distributor Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2013, 01:55
  3. Art Figures Soldiers of Fortune
    By hehateme23 in forum Dealer and Distributor Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 13:34
  4. Product Review | Art Figures - Soldiers of Fortune
    By lukazou in forum Sixth Scale Action Figure News, Reviews, & Discussion.
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-23-2013, 20:56
  5. New Product | AF-010 Art Figures Soldiers of Fortune
    By gunm in forum Sixth Scale Action Figure News, Reviews, & Discussion.
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 01-23-2013, 02:06

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Art Figures - AF-023 Soldiers Of Fortune 4
Art Figures - AF-023 Soldiers Of Fortune 4
KGHobby...Click Here!
Urban Samurai Hobbies...Click Here!
Vlad's Toys...Click Here!
BlackOps Toys...Click Here!
Alien Day Ultimate Giveaway - Join the Hunt!
HobbyLink Japan...Click Here!
Cotswold Collectibles...Click Here!
The ToySource...Click Here!
Big Bad Toy Store...Click Here!
Timewalker Toys...Click Here!
ToyWiz...Click Here!
Nouveau Toys...Click Here!
Cotswold Collectibles...Click Here!
Alien Day Ultimate Giveaway - Join the Hunt!
Hot Toys...Click Here!