Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Mondo TMNT Mousers review

Mondo TMNT Mousers review

They might be sixth scale, but their still tiny - it's the Mousers from Mondo! Released as part of their TMNT 1/6th series, these little buggers are cute but deadly. You can find my review here:

Review and photos of Mondo TMNT Mousers 1/6th scale action figures

or with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

Captain Toy, Michael Crawford's Action Figure and Toy Reviews

I also have a great guest review up of the Phicen M34 body:

Guest Review and photos of Super Flexible Seamless Male Body M34 by Phicen

and I also published the results of the Poppies this week!

The results of the Poppies...Industry Awards for Best Collectibles of 2016

Whew! Have a great weekend, and thanks for reading!

Michael

Re: Mondo TMNT Mousers review

These are really cool. I'm currently leaning towards the DreamDX Turtles, because they look like they'll be more in scale with other 1/6 figures, as opposed to the Mondo set, which i believe is 12" tall, and kind of big next to other 1/6 figures. Still the Mondo Mousers are really slick and very tempting. Even with the comic book style of these, I think they'd still look really good with either Turtles line. Any pics of them next to any other 1/6 figures, just to get more of a sense of their size?

Mondo's Turtles are no where near 12", but right about 10" I had a photo of Leo with Stan Lee back when I reviewed him:

Review and photos of Leonardo Teenate Mutant Ninja Turtles sixth scale figure

And you can also just use the Lifesizer feature in every review to see, on screen, a life size photo to compare to something in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Crawford View Post
    Mondo's Turtles are no where near 12", but right about 10" I had a photo of Leo with Stan Lee back when I reviewed him:

Review and photos of Leonardo Teenate Mutant Ninja Turtles sixth scale figure

And you can also just use the Lifesizer feature in every review to see, on screen, a life size photo to compare to something in hand.
    Oh man, that's totally the right size for the Turtles! He looks great next to Stan Lee! I've been wanting to customize some turtles, and was torn between using these or the DreamDx ones as the base. Still leaning towards the DreamDX ones, but seeing their size definitely tempts me a bit. And I think I just need some of those Mousers, no matter what.

That lifesizer feature is really slick. Thanks for the heads up on that.

Thanks - I've always thought the lifesizer thing was cool. I've heard nothing but good things about the DreamEX figures, but I haven't had a chance to see them in hand yet.