I recently picked up a loose BBI French Paratrooper on eBay and I need a replacement for the damaged FAMAS. The M203 trigger guard is broken, which isn't a big deal as I don't plan to use it but the bipod legs are missing as well. I've seen images of the FAMAS with the bipod legs removed but I don't want to go that route. I'm aware that the BBI FAMAS is generally considered to be the best but they are a bit hard to find now. I could repair the BBI one that I have but I would need a donor weapon to supply the missing bipod legs. The Furuta and Armoury versions can be found on eBay for less than $10 shipped to supply the needed parts but for about $15, I can get the Special Force Arms FAMAS that was released several years back. I searched the forums and while the weapons were discussed ("Special Force Arms" weapon sets), I couldn't find any mention by anyone that had the FAMAS. I'm not too sure of what era or locale I would bash the figure from but I'm pretty sure that I want an FAMAS F1 and I would most likely not use the FELIN parts from the SFA weapon. I did a lot of searching and found some good images of the weapon but I've been fooled by nice pictures before. So I would like to ask if any of you guys have it and what your thoughts are? Below are some of the images that I found.