Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: First Aid/Medical Cabinet 1:6 More off the wall stuff from your crazy uncle!

First Aid/Medical Cabinet 1:6 More off the wall stuff from your crazy uncle!

I wont explain why just yet, but some more stuff to add to the collection. It needs more bits like scissors & kidney tray etc etc but i can add that later. The syringe is actually glass! After about five attempts at getting a clean break i got one that was good enough, there the old style Christmas lights. First Aid/Medical Cabinet 1:6 More off the wall stuff from your crazy uncle!-2017-02-15-13-43-26-jpgFirst Aid/Medical Cabinet 1:6 More off the wall stuff from your crazy uncle!-2017-02-15-13-39-17-jpgFirst Aid/Medical Cabinet 1:6 More off the wall stuff from your crazy uncle!-2017-02-15-13-48-19-jpg

Re: First Aid/Medical Cabinet 1:6 More off the wall stuff from your crazy uncle!

now that is cool would not have thought of using christmas lights for a syringe

Re: First Aid/Medical Cabinet 1:6 More off the wall stuff from your crazy uncle!

Damn nice work and fine, original thinking.

I love it.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

This is is nice. Forward thinking on the syringe. I have a couple things here that have a similar look and I might try your technique on them. Boxes and labeling are top notch. This is one of my weakest areas so I like see them done as well as this.
    Q: What did Yoda say during his performance review at McD's ?

A: Judge me, by my fries, do you ?

Wow. Great looking kit. I'm with Pontiacivan, I love how clean and crisp everything looks with the labels. And that syringe is so slick. Really well done.

Wow, this is top notch stuff... love it

Very nice, and stocked up, too. Too often, I have encountered med cabinets that had been pillaged, and never re-stocked.
    You are
    What you do
    When it counts---The Masao
    - Ryan Bonaminio lived his life this way -