One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Modeling toys:1/6 british metropolitan police service - armed police officer

Product Announcement 
13K views 34 replies 24 participants last post by  Hans_gruber 
#1 ·
人形重工MODELING TOYS 1/6 英国伦敦警察厅 - 武装警察(MMS9002)
PRODUCT NAME:MODELING MILITARY SERIES:BRITISH METROPOLITAN POLICE SERVICE - ARMED POLICE OFFICER
英国伦敦警察厅-武装警察

PRODUCT ITEM NO.:MMS9002

SET INCLUDES:

COSTUME:

黑色伦敦警察防水夹克 M.O.D. POLICE WATERPROOF JACKET(BLK)
白色警察短袖衬衫 POLICE SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT(WHITE)
黑色衬衫用折迭肩章 FOLDOVER EPAULETTES*2(BLK)
黑色作战裤 UK COMBAT TROUSERS(BLK)
黑色领带 POLICE TIE(BLK)
黑色皮革腰带 LEATHER BELT(BLK)
黑色警察勤务腰带 POLICE DUTY BELT(BLK)
勤务杂物袋 BELT FITTING WEBBING DUTY POUCH(BLK)
黑色手套袋 GLOVE POUCH(BLK)
黑色轻机枪战术枪带 MP5 TACTICAL SLING(BLK)
加垫内衭 UNDERWEAR W/ PADS
黑色附带系统战术背心 AXXXS POLICE STAB BALLISTIC TACTICAL BODY ARMOR VEST(W/ BUDDY-LOK ATTACHMENT SYSTEM)(BLK)
战术背心用黑色圈章 EPAULETTES*2(BLK)
附带系统弹袋包括:BUDDY-LOK POUCH ATTACHMENT SYSTEM INCLUDES:
黑色手扣袋 HANDCUFF POUCH(BLK)
黑色喷雾剂袋 CS SPRAY POUCH(BLK)
黑色伸缩警棍袋 BATON POUCH(BLK)
黑色附件袋 UTILITY APPLY POUCH(BLK)
警阶章 CONSTABLE PATCH
警察贴章 POLICE COPS PATCH
大伦敦警察章 METROPOLITAN POLICE PATCH
警察厅国旗贴章 THIN BLUE LINE UNION FLAG PATCH
医疗警报血型贴章 MEDICAL ALERT BLOOD TYPE PATCH(A+ POSITIVE)
头雕 HEAD SCULPTURE"SWINGER"

手掌PALMS:

1PAIR握枪手掌 GUN HOLDING HANDS
握手把手掌 GRIP HOLDING HANDS
素体连手掌/脚掌 M1-BODY W/ RELAXED HANDS & FOOTS

装备 ACCESSORIES:
警官帽子 POLICE BLACK PEAKED CAP
对讲机 MTH800 RADIO
对讲机对接板 UNIFORM DOCK BY ROCKET RADIO*2
对讲机用耳塞 POLICE RADIO EARPIECE HEADSETS FOR RADIO
黑色皮革双大/小形弹夹袋 LEATHER DUAL SIZE MAGAZINE POUCH(BLK)
黑色皮革单闭顶弹夹袋 LEATHER SINGLE CLOSED TOP MAGAZINE POUCH(BLK).
催泪喷雾剂 CS SPRAYS
手扣 SPEED CUFF
手扣钥匙 KEY
手电筒 LED FLASHLIGHTS
随身摄录机 AXON BODY CAMERAS
移动电话 6-PLUS CELL PHONE(BLK)
伸缩警棍 BATON
伸缩警棍套 LEATHER BATON HOLDER
环圈勾锁匙扣带 STEEL BELT CLIP TRIGGER HOOK KEY LOOP
钥匙 KEYS *2
英式战术安全扣 UK CARABINER
执勤战术靴子 ELITE LIGHT BOOTS

武器WEAPONS:

GLOCK 17手枪 GLOCK 17 GEN3 PISTOL
手枪弹夹 GLOCK 17 MAGAZINE
手枪套连皮带环插槽 SAFARILAND 295 DUTY HOLSTER W/ SERPA JACKET SLOT DUTY BELT LOOP
电击枪 X26 POLICE STUN GUN
电击枪套 X26 EXOSKELETON HOLDER
MP5轻机枪 MP5A5 SUB MACHINE GUN W/ MP5F A3 UNIVERSAL RETRACTABLE STOCK
MP5轻机枪用鱼骨护木 SF M63 TRI-RAIL FOREND RAIL SYSTEM
30发弹夹 MP5 30 ROUND CURVED MAGAZINE*3
15发弹夹 MP5 15-ROUND MAGAZINE
10发弹夹 MP5 10 ROUND MAGAZINE
双弹夹套 MP5 MAGAZINE CLAMP
弹夹快拔器 9MM SUBGUN PACK
黑色ML3瞄准镜+镜罩 AIMPOINT COMP ML3 SCOPE
低视度瞄准镜锁 BT LOW MOUNT QD RING
低视度夹鱼骨座 MP5 LOW SCOPE MOUNT
黑色枪用手把 TD Stubby Short Vertical Grip
战术枪灯鱼骨锁 AR-15 OFFSET TACTICAL FLASHLIGHT MOUNT
激光瞄准器 LM RAIL MOUNT LASER SIGHT
战术枪灯 SF M600B WEAPON-LIGHTS & GEAR SECTOR MOD 1 SCOUT MOUNT

产品不包含半身像Mannequin Bust Is Not Included.

See less See more
#13 ·
I like the looks of this figure, and the subject has always interested me. I have seen pics of bearded APOs during various events, are they employed for normal street patrol? A friend of mine, seeing London afoot, had to detour after meeting some policemen that he described as looking like this. Very large fellows, too.

Are Metropolitan Police MP5s semi-automatic only?

#8 ·
A couple thoughts:
-I live in the UK, and the look the the head sculpt is the last thing you'd expect an officer to actually look like in reality. I'm struggling to recall every seeing an officer like this. Horrible choice.
-I received their first version Met MMS9001 a couple weeks ago with the Wayne Rooney inspired head sculpt. The painting quality of some of the badges is really bad. No one from the company will reply to my inquiries about it. Disapointing.

Great potential, but they are off the mark. Giving this a pass.

#15 ·
me said:
Are Metropolitan Police MP5s semi-automatic only?
Kinda answered my own question. The only immediate sources were wiki pages, the actual Metro Police sites do not share that detail.

Before a police officer can apply to join the firearms unit, they are required to have completed their two-year probationary period. After being screened for security clearance and undergoing various interviews, they are invited to attend the National Police Firearms Training Centre at Gravesend, Kent. At the centre, the potential AFOs undergo one week of intensive training on the Glock 17 pistol, Heckler & Koch MP5 semi automatic carbine (my emphasis), Heckler & Koch L104A1 baton gun and the X26 Taser. This is followed by training on the legal regulations regarding the police use of firearms and rules of engagement, a further six weeks of training is focused solely on ARVs, with an emphasis on driving techniques, high speed pursuit methods and safely executing controlled crashes.
The MP5SFA2 (SF - single-fire) was developed in 1986 in response to the American FBI solicitation for a "9 mm Single-fire Carbine". It is the same as the MP5A2 but is fitted with an ambidextrous semi-automatic only trigger group. The MP5SFA3 is similar except it has a retractable metal stock like the MP5A3.

#19 ·

Apparently, the MOD Police tote "MP7-SF: Semi-automatic only variant of MP7. Currently used by Ministry of Defence Police in United Kingdom."*

More bearded lads:

Back in 2015, the Gloucestershire Police posted regulations banning officers' beards. I dunno how that worked out.

Another idea, the fellow on the right (your right).

*from Wiki

#29 ·
Late to the game, I know, but I check in only every now and then to this site.

It's 90% accurate for a DPG (Diplomatic Protection Group) or a Parliament or Royalty Firearms Officer. As with the Wayne MPS PC, I'm quite impressed with the attention to detail. There are minor errors, but I'm happy to see that the hitting stick is indeed an asp or a monadnock, and not a side-handled baton this time around.

Some observations

- The ballistic vest is pucka.
- The Trousers should be dark blue, the Met doesn't wear Black trousers.
- The epaulettes are correctly displayed as fabric ones, not the black ones with metal numerals on them.
- But the epaulettes should be dark blue with white lettering.
- Numerals: I could flatter myself by claiming they paid attention to my critique of the Wayne model, as the numerals are correct for a borough PC - two letters and three numbers - but they're just paying tribute to Hipster Cop. WW is Wandsworth Borough, if anyone's interested. Hipster Cop, in that famous photo - shown above - is a Borough PC, wearing Public Order Equipment. Note the epaulettes and their colour. His armour is worn underneath the overalls.
- Firearms Officers would usually have either CO, D or SO with four numbers below it. Sergeants would have three.
- The baseball cap: so close! The colour of the hat should maybe be a smidge darker. The Met Police badge on it is the wrong colour. Police Staff - SOCOs (Forensic examiners), PCSOs, and station officers wear a light blue MPS badge like that. Officers wear a dark blue badge. I suppose it would be like having a model British Soldier with American sergeants' stripes.

Overall though, I'm really impressed.

For those who want a really authentic firearms cop, scuff his boots to hell and make his flat cap look completely saggy and battered! :thumb

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.