One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Star Wars Yoda 12cm Figure - $12 on Aliexpress.com

3K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  renesw 
#1 ·
I stumbled across these 12cm 1/6 scale Yoda action figures on Aliexpress for around $10. I know shipping will take 2 months but otherwise its a good price compared to the $199USD Hot Toys version. Does anyone have one of these or has customized it to make it look more realistic?

Star Wars Jedi Knight Master Yoda 12CM $10

Attachments

See less See more
#11 · (Edited)
I've just handled this one from Aliexpress.
Star war action figure toys Jedi Knight Master Yoda

Shipping to Australia was free and it took around 3 weeks.

No retail packaging - he turned up in a padded satchel. He is pretty heavy - solid resin rather than hollow plastic. The paint job isn't bad except for his fingernails (and these can easily be repainted). His head and shoulders move. No movement in the elbow or wrist. He can bend at the waist but his legs can't move independently. His robe is made of cloth but the rest of his clothing is part of the resin cast. There is a plastic belt holding his robe closed. His height is just under 12 cm. According to various Star Wars websites, Yoda is 66cm tall so, as a 1:6 action figure, it is a fraction taller than it should be. Considering how cheap it is ($US8.10), the figure isn't too bad at all. In Australia he sells for $US15-25.

More of my work can be found at One Sixth Arsenal

#12 · (Edited)
I just received that figure too, and my reviews the same; its alright :) Fingernails and cane need repaint, and for some reason they've done the shading on the face in red paint?
It says Disney under his feet.

I seems you can get it for $5.38 and free shipping!
It might require you to buy in bulk to get it at that prize, I honestly dont know how it works.
(Sorry about the insane link length)

Marvel Star Wars Yoda Darth Vader Stormtrooper Action Figure Toys The Force Awakens Jedi Master Yoda Anime Figures Lightsaber-in Action & Toy Figures from Toys & Hobbies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.