Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Results 1 to 28 of 28

Thread: Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body (Now unmasked w a friend 3/23)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,446

    Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body (Now unmasked w a friend 3/23)

    I gt this figure but was not a fan of the over size breast. So i switch the body to a Phicen smaller breast and am liking this so much more. Other note the articulation on the original body was not bad. Joints were tight and good. The Phicen gives me this plus looks way better. Enjoy the pictures.











    Last edited by actionfiguremovies; 03-23-2017 at 17:49.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    270

    Re: Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body

    Looks good! The Phicen has better articulation than a non-seamless body? Who would say!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,446

    Re: Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body

    Quote Originally Posted by muscledog View Post
    Looks good! The Phicen has better articulation than a non-seamless body? Who would say!
    Thanks bro. Articulation can be the same, but joint tightness sides with the Phicen has been my experience. A person on SSF did a review on their LDP and had a loose elbow. Others have reported very poor articulation. Like I said in my first post, mine's had none of these issues, and I do plan on using the body for another project.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    140

    Re: Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body

    Whoa looks great! But honestly I'm more impressed by the Thor! Is that the new Phicen arnold body? Now that's a Thor!

    If it is, how hard is it to put the new body on...I don't even like futzing much so it's probably a project I can't tackle anyway. I'd love to use that body on the Avengers Thor but know the arms probably won't fit the armor. (hope you don't mind if I go off topic to your thread)
    The age of Men is over. The time of the geek has come!
    link to >>> Flickr or My Collection

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,446

    Re: Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body

    Quote Originally Posted by markecho View Post
    Whoa looks great! But honestly I'm more impressed by the Thor! Is that the new Phicen arnold body? Now that's a Thor!

    If it is, how hard is it to put the new body on...I don't even like futzing much so it's probably a project I can't tackle anyway. I'd love to use that body on the Avengers Thor but know the arms probably won't fit the armor. (hope you don't mind if I go off topic to your thread)
    No problem. Yes it is the M34 body. I'm not sure the arms would fit. You might want to lube them up and give it a try.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    MT, USA
    Posts
    196

    Re: Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body

    FROST VISION STUDIO (Santi & Mary Frost): Sculpting, Painting, Tailoring, Casting, Restoration, Customizing. https://www.facebook.com/FrostVisionStudio

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    40

    Re: Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body

    I don't mind the big breasts on the original Lady Deadpool, I've always thought that if any superheroe in the Marvel Universe would get breast implants that would be Lady Deadpool for sure! XD

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,446

    Re: Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body

    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Frost View Post
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1der-X View Post
    I don't mind the big breasts on the original Lady Deadpool, I've always thought that if any superheroe in the Marvel Universe would get breast implants that would be Lady Deadpool for sure! XD
    Not a problem. To each his own. I think I've shown she can look good this way too.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    453

    Re: Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body

    very nice upgrade, the figure is much better this way imho

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    40

    Re: Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body

    Quote Originally Posted by actionfiguremovies View Post
    Thanks

    Not a problem. To each his own. I think I've shown she can look good this way too.
    Yeah she looks good, especially how the suit fits her arms, with the original body the suit seemed kinda loose on her arms.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cobra Pyramid,
    Posts
    3,461

    Re: Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body

    looks great, and yes... phicens do have the best articulation. i have noticed that the soft silicone is main reason, as it best emulates human tissue, and muscle. no body except for another with full silicone and the same or a similar skeleton will ever reach the same level of articulation. plus the steel does make for tighter joints.
    Hail Cobra!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Augusta, Ga.
    Posts
    9,012

    Re: Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body

    Well, that certainly is a turn for the better.

    Really nicely done, AFM.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    966

    Re: Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body

    Which Phicen body did you use? I dont know much about Phicen but I'd like to get one to change my Lady Deadpool body too. Do the arms, feet and neck connectors work without modification?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    105

    Re: Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body

    Agreed, how difficult was it to switch the head, clothing and or hands/feet to the M34 phicen body for Thor? Totally awesome!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by markecho View Post
    Whoa looks great! But honestly I'm more impressed by the Thor! Is that the new Phicen arnold body? Now that's a Thor!

    If it is, how hard is it to put the new body on...I don't even like futzing much so it's probably a project I can't tackle anyway. I'd love to use that body on the Avengers Thor but know the arms probably won't fit the armor. (hope you don't mind if I go off topic to your thread)

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    East Anglia, UK
    Posts
    20,913

    Re: Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body

    I can get why you'd do that as you don't really want visible joints with a tight bodysuit.

    Looks good

    CHEERS!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,446

    Re: Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body

    Quote Originally Posted by dadrab View Post
    Well, that certainly is a turn for the better.

    Really nicely done, AFM.
    Thanks brother.

    Quote Originally Posted by CobraTrooper11 View Post
    looks great, and yes... phicens do have the best articulation. i have noticed that the soft silicone is main reason, as it best emulates human tissue, and muscle. no body except for another with full silicone and the same or a similar skeleton will ever reach the same level of articulation. plus the steel does make for tighter joints.
    So true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spidey2017 View Post
    Agreed, how difficult was it to switch the head, clothing and or hands/feet to the M34 phicen body for Thor? Totally awesome!!!
    The head, hands/feet were pretty easy. To get clothes on any Phicen is another story. What I use and found to make this possible is corn starch.
    It really helps to get the clothes to moving in the right direction. I've tried to put clothes on without the corn starch and that was just about impossible as I did some real damage to the clothes.

    The armor for Thor went on easily without using the corn starch but the pants definitely went on using the corn starch. Hope that answers your question.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cobra Pyramid,
    Posts
    3,461

    Re: Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body

    welcome to the phicen club. she looks great, and mainly because phicen bodies are the best for everything, regardless of clothing level. hell, if it wasnt for lack of hands and feet, i'd use one for my eva in her cop outfit. i really need to get another s12d. and might get a loose body from the painkiller jane figure. since i have po'd her, though...gonna save up money to pay for her.
    Hail Cobra!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    966

    Re: Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body

    I read from another post you made in another forum that the suit has to be glue shut because its not made to be taken off, I'm contemplating if I should do the body swap as I dont want to mess up the suit at the end. Any tips on that AFM?

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,446

    Re: Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body

    Take your time. It was zipped but the zipper part was not there. I don't know if mine was just missing it and they glued it shut. If yours has the zipper then you will be better off that I. If it doesn't, take your time and use ans exacto knife and cut an opeing and slowly pull it apart. I used super glue and black electrical tape to close up the back. The swords covers a lot of this up. I'll try and take picture later if you would like.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    105

    Re: Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body

    Is the corn starch used as a powder or do you get it wet to put the pants on the phicen body for Thor? Do you think another synthetic lubricant would work? Can the corn starch stain the phicen body or ruin it?

    Thanks, btw, I am definitely copying your project, it's just too cool. I'll post pics and give you all the credit when I get it done in the next couple weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by actionfiguremovies View Post
    Thanks brother.


    So true.



    The head, hands/feet were pretty easy. To get clothes on any Phicen is another story. What I use and found to make this possible is corn starch.
    It really helps to get the clothes to moving in the right direction. I've tried to put clothes on without the corn starch and that was just about impossible as I did some real damage to the clothes.

    The armor for Thor went on easily without using the corn starch but the pants definitely went on using the corn starch. Hope that answers your question.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,446

    Re: Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body

    Quote Originally Posted by Spidey2017 View Post
    Is the corn starch used as a powder or do you get it wet to put the pants on the phicen body for Thor? Do you think another synthetic lubricant would work? Can the corn starch stain the phicen body or ruin it?

    Thanks, btw, I am definitely copying your project, it's just too cool. I'll post pics and give you all the credit when I get it done in the next couple weeks.
    Yes the corn starch is a dry powder. No it does not stain the clothes at all. I used in on my Superboy and Wolverine with no staining at all. I do not know about other powders as I've had no reason to try anything else. I've heard baby powder will work.

    I look forward to seeing your project my friend.

    AFM

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    966

    Re: Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body

    Quote Originally Posted by actionfiguremovies View Post
    Take your time. It was zipped but the zipper part was not there. I don't know if mine was just missing it and they glued it shut. If yours has the zipper then you will be better off that I. If it doesn't, take your time and use ans exacto knife and cut an opeing and slowly pull it apart. I used super glue and black electrical tape to close up the back. The swords covers a lot of this up. I'll try and take picture later if you would like.
    Yes please, a photo would really help =], thank you!

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    105

    Re: Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body

    Thanks AFM! .

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,446

    Re: Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body

    Quote Originally Posted by Crushader View Post
    Yes please, a photo would really help =], thank you!
    Here ys go brother.






  25. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    966

    Re: Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body

    Thanks AFM for the body tips!! The body was a perfect match! I just did my swap and it is fabulous!, the body is slightly taller than original body so the sleeves a bit short. And instead of glue and electrical tapes, I just stitched it back with red threads, an easier and cleaner approach







  26. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,446

    Re: Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body

    Glad I could help a brother. That came out great buddy. I like the stitch job too. Might have to give that a shot.
    I'll be posting my next custom later today.

    Here's a hint. It didn't take 23 times to get this one right.

    AFM

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,446

    Re: Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body

    Unmasked head with another x-men buddy.






  28. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    966

    Re: Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body (Now unmasked w a friend 3/23)

    Love that gambit custom!

Similar Threads

  1. Comic: Deadpool meets Green Lantern
    By AlanJG1 in forum Sixth Scale Action Figure News, Reviews, & Discussion.
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-19-2016, 12:59
  2. 1/6th lady Deadpool
    By kanjar in forum Sixth Scale Action Figure News, Reviews, & Discussion.
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-27-2016, 10:14
  3. PHICEN's Lady Death
    By Aeryn in forum Sixth Scale Action Figure News, Reviews, & Discussion.
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-20-2015, 20:04
  4. my latest Custom..(Lady Deadpool Ver.2 , BD Superman & Zombie flash)
    By psycho_custom in forum Sixth Scale Action Figure News, Reviews, & Discussion.
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-08-2013, 04:01
  5. -Psycho Custom- Lady Deadpool
    By psycho_custom in forum Sixth Scale Action Figure News, Reviews, & Discussion.
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-26-2013, 08:24

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body (Now unmasked w a friend 3/23)
Lady Deadpool meets Phicen body (Now unmasked w a friend 3/23)
KGHobby...Click Here!
Urban Samurai Hobbies...Click Here!
Timewalker Toys...Click Here!
BlackOps Toys...Click Here!
Alien Day Ultimate Giveaway - Join the Hunt!
HobbyLink Japan...Click Here!
Cotswold Collectibles...Click Here!
The ToySource...Click Here!
Big Bad Toy Store...Click Here!
ToyWiz...Click Here!
Nouveau Toys...Click Here!
The ToySource...Click Here!
The ToySource...Click Here!
HobbyLink Japan...Click Here!