One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Mac V Sog armory

Cold War (Vietnam) 
2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  RodrigoViali 
#1 ·
Lately i realize that I have too many nam era weapons , that I will never be able to use on more kit bash ....I already have around 300 nam figures...selling is not option so I decided to put together a kind of SOG warehouse or armory of the weapons the capture and want to keep etc.....just to show the variety of their arsenal ...enjoy

See less See more
#4 ·
I know Val the only problem I left the majority of my collection in Brazil...just came back from my vacation , but before I did a head count what was left there and what I put together here in the USA since I move here two year ago....head count was around 300 if I include my diorama....my Concer the USA based collection is around 100 figures....so to pack this and send back to Brazil in 2 year ( end of my contract here) will be already a lot of work ....so I need to slow down....but next week will post the one I get in here....this weekend been organizing the shelfs

#6 ·
Outstanding!!! :drool
I really, really like weapons displays, and this one is very good. Great variety of guns and storage methods. Also notice a lot of 21st Century Toys weapons in there! NICE. :thumb

BTW, who made the wire stock for that MK 22 hush puppy?

#8 ·
Thank you, thank you very much.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.