Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Death of Wolverine

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,168

    Re: Death of Wolverine

    hi everyone and thanks so much for your kind words and for dropping by..I'm really glad all the hours spent researching reference pictures, available tutorials and numerous do-overs eventually paid off.
    Thanks again, really appreciate it

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,653

    Re: Death of Wolverine

    Flabbergasted by how incredible this work is
    Congratz on such beautiful work and the effort made to get it there. I am thunderstruck by the results of your craftsmanship.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    705

    Re: Death of Wolverine

    Wow! That is absolutely amazing!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    177

    Re: Death of Wolverine

    Not only is your work here awe inspiring, but your photo diary is a great instructional tool! WOW WOW WOW!! Thanks so much for sharing! This is REALLY AMAZING!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    528

    Re: Death of Wolverine

    breathtaking, just breathtaking! did you think about posting a pic or two to mcniven himself? He's very active on instagram, pretty sure he'd love it as much as we do

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    687

    Re: Death of Wolverine

    Apotheosis!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Great Lakes
    Posts
    1,149

    Re: Death of Wolverine

    Fantastic work! I mean, poor Wolverine didn't have to die (at this point I would declare that part of the franchise heresy, like the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy), but you did an amazing job portraying his bloodied corpse and the house background. The one thing you did not have to do is apologize for the picture-heavy post. With pictures like these, more is better!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,002

    Re: Death of Wolverine

    Wow! It's like Walking Dead meets X-Men. I ACTUALLY feel sorry for the figure, that's how powerful your detailing is! Fantastic! One for the books!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,168

    Re: Death of Wolverine

    Quote Originally Posted by romedome View Post
    Flabbergasted by how incredible this work is
    Congratz on such beautiful work and the effort made to get it there. I am thunderstruck by the results of your craftsmanship.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomSaber View Post
    Wow! That is absolutely amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by DonDeG View Post
    Not only is your work here awe inspiring, but your photo diary is a great instructional tool! WOW WOW WOW!! Thanks so much for sharing! This is REALLY AMAZING!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpool View Post
    breathtaking, just breathtaking! did you think about posting a pic or two to mcniven himself? He's very active on instagram, pretty sure he'd love it as much as we do
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolerancer View Post
    Apotheosis!
    Quote Originally Posted by GubernatorFan View Post
    Fantastic work! I mean, poor Wolverine didn't have to die (at this point I would declare that part of the franchise heresy, like the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy), but you did an amazing job portraying his bloodied corpse and the house background. The one thing you did not have to do is apologize for the picture-heavy post. With pictures like these, more is better!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pontiacivan View Post
    Wow! It's like Walking Dead meets X-Men. I ACTUALLY feel sorry for the figure, that's how powerful your detailing is! Fantastic! One for the books!
    Thank you kindly guys !
    Wolverine's back from the dead in the books by the way (was only a matter of time) and with the recent release of the LOGAN movie and Laura 1/6 set, I decided to shoot them together !






    The happy family (Daken needs an update...)

Similar Threads

  1. Fiction | Darksiders 2 "Death comes for all" - Custom 1/6 scale Death
    By apotheosis in forum Sixth Scale Action Figure News, Reviews, & Discussion.
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-12-2015, 19:54
  2. New Product | Hot Toys MMS220 The Wolverine: 1/6 Wolverine
    By ZIPCOOLO in forum Sixth Scale Action Figure News, Reviews, & Discussion.
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 09-29-2013, 09:04
  3. Death Angel & Death Rider
    By Anti-Personnel in forum Sixth Scale Action Figure News, Reviews, & Discussion.
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 19:48
  4. DEATH FROM ABOVE: Angel of Death (ver. 2) HIGH DETAIL PICS ADDED
    By Anti-Personnel in forum Sixth Scale Action Figure News, Reviews, & Discussion.
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-02-2006, 15:32

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Death of Wolverine
Death of Wolverine
KGHobby...Click Here!
Urban Samurai Hobbies...Click Here!
Vlad's Toys...Click Here!
BlackOps Toys...Click Here!
HobbyLink Japan...Click Here!
Cotswold Collectibles...Click Here!
The ToySource...Click Here!
Big Bad Toy Store...Click Here!
Timewalker Toys...Click Here!
ToyWiz...Click Here!
Nouveau Toys...Click Here!
HobbyLink Japan...Click Here!
You Could Join George Takei and Crew aboard Star Trek: The Cruise II to Celebrate 30 Years of TNG!
Toynk...Click Here!