One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

DAMTOYS 1/6 DEVGRU K9-handler in Afghanistan (78040#)

Product Announcement 
15K views 44 replies 25 participants last post by  gunm 
#1 ·
DAMTOYS 1/6 海军特种作战发展大队 DEVGRU - K9队员在阿富汗
DAMTOYS 1/6 DEVGRU K9-handler in Afghanistan

78040#

配件清单:

头雕
DAM 2.0 素体
武器握持手套手掌X3
FAST MARITIME 头盔(AOR1迷彩)
MPLS LED 照明灯
HD 摄像头
MANTA 频闪信号灯
V-LITE发光信号灯(蓝色和红色)
L4G32 夜视仪安装座
GPNVG-18 全景视场夜视仪
MH180 战术耳机及PTT控制开关
AN/PRC-148 MBITR 电台
NSW AOR1 迷彩作战服上衣
NSW AOR1 迷彩作战服裤子
索具腰带(CB色)
QUEST 4D GTX 靴子
AOR1 迷彩6094 SLICK 防护背心
AOR1 迷彩 多用途胸挂
AOR1 水袋包及内置水袋
手腕行政袋
FORETREX 401 GPS
SUUNTO VECTOR 手表
信号棒 X4
安全绳(CB色)
挂扣
1/6全尺寸国旗
尼龙手铐X2
NSW 军用止血带
DEVGRU 红队章 A
DEVGRU 红队章 B
DEVGRU 红队章 C
DEVGRU 蓝队章
红外识别国旗章(左和右) X2
十字军章
士气章 A
士气章 B
士气章 C
呼号章 (AOR1迷彩)
HK416D 步槍及SMR 导轨
AAC 5.56消声器
握把及线控开关
MBUS 后备机械瞄具
EO 551 全息瞄镜
LA5 PEQ 激光指示器
M600战术灯及低剖面安装座
背带环
E MAG 弹匣X3
HK416 30RD 弹匣 X3
2500BZ 枪背带
M320 榴弹发射器
M320 枪套
MOLLE 挂板
M320 导轨座
LA5 PEQ 激光指示器
T1 红点瞄镜
小握把
40MM 榴弹 X3
P226R 手鎗
RMR 红点瞄镜
TIRANT9 手鎗消声器
SIG 20RD 手鎗弹匣
SIG 15RD 手鎗弹匣 X2
MMK13 MOD0 闪光震撼弹 X2
WINKLER 腰带刀及真皮刀鞘
K9 工作犬
FROG K9 模块化巡逻背心(CB色)
K9 犬绳(CB色)
K9 防激嘴套 (真皮材质)

See less See more
#4 ·
DAMTOYS 1/6 DEVGRU K9-handler in Afghanistan

78040#

PARTSLIST:

HEADSCULPTURE
DAM 2.0 ACTION BADY
GLOVE HANDS FOR HOLDING WEAPON X3
FAST MARITIME HELMET(AOR1)
MPLS LED LIGHT
HD CAMERA
MANTA STROBE
V-LITE(BLUE & RED)
L4G32 NVG MOUNT
GPNVG-18 GROUND PANORAMIC NIGHT VISION GOGGLE
MH180 TACTICAL HEADSET WITH PTT
AN/PRC-148 MBITR RADIO
NSW AOR1 COMBAT SUIT
NSW AOR1 COMBAT PANTS
RIGGER BELT (CB)
QUEST 4D GTX BOOTS
AOR1 6094 SLICK PLATE CARRIER
AOR1 MULTIPURPOSE CHEST RIG
AOR1 HYDRATION POUCH WITH HYDRATION RESERVOIR
WRIST ADMIN POUCH
FORETREX 401 GPS
SUUNTO VECTOR WATCH
LIGHT STICK X4
PERSONAL RETENTION LANYARD(CB)
CARABINER
FULLSIZE FLAG
TRI-FOLD RESTRAINTS PLASTICUFFSX2
NSW MILITARY EMERGENCY TOURNIQUET (MET)
DEVGRU RED TEAM PATCH A
DEVGRU RED TEAM PATCH B
DEVGRU RED TEAM PATCH C
DEVGRU BLUE TEAM PATCH
FLAG PATCH(LEFT & RIGHT) X2
CRUSADER PATCH
MORALE PATCH A
MORALE PATCH B
MORALE PATCH C
TEAM PATCH (AOR1)
HK416D RIFLE WITH SMR RAIL
AAC SUPPRESSOR
TANGO GRIP WITH SWITCH
MBUS BACKUP SIGHT
EO 551 HALO SIGHT
LA5 PEQ LASER
M600 SCOUT LIGHT WITH LOWPROFILE MOUNT
SLING ADAPTOR
E MAG X3+1
HK416 30R MAG X3
2500BZ SLING
M320 GRENADE LAUNCHER
M320 HOLSTER
MOLLE STRIKE PLATFORM
M320 RAIL MOUNT
LA5 PEQ LASER
T1 RED DOT SIGHT
TANGO GRIP
40MM GRENADE X3
P226R PISTOL
RMR RED DOT SIGHT
TIRANT9 PISTOL SILENCER
SIG 20RD PISTOL MAG
SIG 15RD PISTOL MAG X2
MK13 MOD0 FLASHBANG X2
WINKLER BELT KNIFE WITH REAL LEATHER SHEATH
K9 DOG
FROG K9 MODULAR PATROL VEST(CB)
K9 LANYARD(CB)
K9 AGITATION MUZZLE (REAL LEATHER)

#5 · (Edited)
Not a surprise for me : this is the answer to the release of MINI TIMES, about the same subject. :poke

I like the P226 with the Red Dot. :applause

The chestrig, the shoes and the fast helmet maritime in AOR1, too.

Not conviced by the dog.

Only for loose parts, for me.

DAM could have released a version with short sleeves and muscular arms.

They have the ability to do it.

But I don't sulk my pleasure of this new release of DAM.:woohoo

For the HK146, pity that it is not the OBL version.

This will be the opportunity to make a Kitbash :drool

#7 ·
While this is nothing special and is a easy pass for me since all this gear has already been done before and mainly done by Soldier Story. But maybe if only this figure was in full aor2 and I might have pulled the trigger. Whats everyone thoughts on that idea? aor1 has been done to death.

Let me point out that I applaud DAM Toys for coming out and giving collectors what they want, they have been doing it time and time again and that is figures that are polished and have a ton of gear. Patches, Chemlights, Watches, GPS, Lanyards, Extra Mags, Extra Flashbangs, Extra Magazines, Strobes, Flashlights, Knives, Hatchets, well you get the picture. DAM Toys sells because they got it all covered, when I buy a boxed figure I don't want to have to hunt for extra parts to make it complete. This is what we want.

Also on a side note the stuff DAM Toys keeps releasing isn't expo stuff, its not hard to get and its not exclusive and doesn't take 10 years to come to market, they are saying "hey this is what are customers want so we will give them the good stuff". Look at how many times DAM Toys has given us Quad Eye NVG's? like 4th or 5th figure with them? How many times from Soldier Story? Once even E & S Toys has released 2 or 3 versions if I recall.

Take note Soldier Story because this figure looks like a direct response to what Soldier Story has released. Just look at the Boots, Chestrig & K9 all SS stuff. Though with all the recent influx of k9 handlers figured I am stoked that the 3 company's that released dogs have all used different dog breeds.

Anyway I hope DAM Toys keeps pushing the innovation envelope with new figures like Scuba Divers, Ghillie Suit Snipers, HALO Jumpers, Winter Warfare figures, you know cool stuff that you know Hot Toys did hmm 10-15 years ago that are a crap ton of money to buy off ebay nowadays with the usual DAM Toys twist mind you. Might be a good idea.

#15 ·
I like the grenade launcher setup, and the Winkler knife is really sweet. A nice figure, but they could have done something a little different. Maybe full AOR2 camo, or did a different plate carrier and chest rig combo that hasn't been done to death... Maybe a softshell hoodie in AOR1 if they decided to stay that route. Nice looking figure, but just doesn't pop without much new stuff. DAM must be wanting to make a bit of bank to head some new projects, because SEALs always sell.

Also on a side note the stuff DAM Toys keeps releasing isn't expo stuff, its not hard to get and its not exclusive and doesn't take 10 years to come to market, they are saying "hey this is what are customers want so we will give them the good stuff". Look at how many times DAM Toys has given us Quad Eye NVG's? like 4th or 5th figure with them? How many times from Soldier Story? Once even E & S Toys has released 2 or 3 versions if I recall.
DAM quadeyes have been on both DEVGRU figures, and their upcoming German KSK assaulter has a set as well. SS has only put them on their second DEVGRU figure, and the exclusive version with the MP7 and Mk46 had them as well. Neither company really has a good track record of making them readily available. Unlike Easy and Simple, which have been putting them out on a bunch of figures, with black, grey, and tan available as options.

#11 ·
I'm a sucker for any DEVGRU figure so this is an easy buy for me. I just love AOR-1 as a camo and it melds right in with the multitude of other AOR-1 SEALs I have so, like I said, easy buy for me. When the hell is this coming out though. DAMTOYS is announcing figures that aren't even coming out till 3rd Quarter next year. So is this one coming out after the PMC in Syria? If so that would make this 4th Quarter of next year most likely.

#14 ·
A welcome reissue of AOR1 gear, even if the figure feels more like a kitbash from the DAM parts bins. Judging by secondary market pricing there is strong demand for a return. I imagine the only people that will be really put out are those trying to get $500 for the previous SS/DAM figures.

Some strange choices here though, SMR rail seems a bit odd, as does the EI chest rig. Some nice tweaks with the SIG pistol, 4D boots and M320. A malinois rounds it off nicely. Hoping the GPNVG is retooled, the first gen left a bit to be desired. Can't tell if it is a lighting difference, but it looks like they may have tweaked the AOR1 fabric as well, looks a bit darker than previous. Overall this should be one of their stronger sellers next year.

#16 ·
There's no reason to dismiss a figure for being a 'rehash" or "already done" as long as the figure is of high quality and priced appropriately. That's very subjective and will differ for everyone.

You need to remember a lot of potential buyers might just be getting into this hobby. Some might have not been able to pick up the other Devgru figures the first time around for whatever reason (financial, change of heart, availability, etc.).

I might not buy the whole figure but re-releases of sought after gear is always welcome especially when it looks this good. Note, the previous Devgru figures from DAM and SS are on ebay for $300+ so this new release from DAM should have a market.

#20 ·
There's no reason to dismiss a figure for being a 'rehash" or "already done" as long as the figure is of high quality and priced appropriately. That's very subjective and will differ for everyone.

You need to remember a lot of potential buyers might just be getting into this hobby. Some might have not been able to pick up the other Devgru figures the first time around for whatever reason (financial, change of heart, availability, etc.).

I might not buy the whole figure but re-releases of sought after gear is always welcome especially when it looks this good. Note, the previous Devgru figures from DAM and SS are on ebay for $300+ so this new release from DAM should have a market.
No doubt, I'm all for DAM producing this figure because it looks really nice and it's going to sell and make a lot of people happy, plus give a shot to anyone who might have missed previous offerings. My opinion of it being a rehash is from me having 9 different SEALs on display on my shelf at the moment, all of them wearing AOR1 camo and sporting very similar gear to this guy. Aside from a few individual unique pieces, I could easily kitbash this from existing parts in my collection.

If DAM wanted to make the long-time collectors excited about this, AND still have something cool for the newbies to sink their teeth into, there are a number of things DAM could have done differently... A different uniform style, different plate carrier/chest rig, new gloves, more new small accessories like strobes and cameras, different sidearm other than the same old SIG that they used for every SEAL so far (HK45 or Glock 19 being alternatives that SEALs use)... Etc..

#17 ·
I have the previous DAM/Soldier Story DEVGRU figures so yes, I'll be passing on this one....but I am a bit narked that we only had two Brit general release figures yet we have had at least six or seven Ruskies from DAM in a shorter space of time....not only that but the DAM Brit exclusive included the desert DPM which DAM has yet to supply with a general release figure.....Oh!!....and there are two German figures in the pipeline already (which I will be picking up for sure)....where are the Brits gone ??.....I'm pretty sure both of the previous general release figures sold well enough to continue the line.

#18 ·
Within the space of a year we've had three Dam Brits released to market. The expo bit is always going to be a kick in the pants, but overall that isn't bad in retrospect. The better selling US figures like this help fund the somewhat riskier foreign figures. There are a couple of brands who have had Brit prototypes in development so we may see a few things come to fruition in the future.

#19 ·
I don't know if nationality/subject of DAM's figures are business-based or creative. If it's creative, then anything goes. Who knows what kind of subject matter interests them.

If it's business-based, I'll offer my two cents. American Special Forces and figures based on movies tend to garner the most interests. Hot Toys and WWII stuff seems to always be perennial. I'm merely concluding this from my experience on these boards, watching what sells and doesn't, and personal opinion -- which could definitely be wrong of course and differ for other members. My experience certainly doesn't encompass everyone else's.

The subject "diversity" has improved over recent years especially with DAM. I don't know if that's from DAM's own efforts to mix things up or if they've been paying attention to what people are asking for. The focus on Russian figures baffles me as well but maybe there's a market out there I'm simply not aware of. What's "trending" in the modern military genre might be shifting as a whole.

#22 · (Edited)
Am I wrong or they already had a GK7 tag!?
Why on earth do they replicate this operator's tag? These kind of details are driving me nuts, just like the number on the UDT respirators: even the GI Joes now have a different face!
Can't they just include decals and all materials needed so anyone can devise his unique tags & numbers? It's not asking too much...

PS: my bad. I realized there already was one GK4 tag with the same Aor1 and black IR combination, so we do not have a duplicate!
Yet my advise still remains and I do hope the producers take heed...

#27 ·
--

It's odd and weird.

Maybe they're offering the K-9 handler as as standalone because they figure there are some loose 1:6 K-9 offerings and they figure some will source their own 1:6 K-9 or customize the figure as a non-K-9 operator?

#31 ·
Price increase or not I know that this past year I have bought far less boxed figures than I have previously during the past ten years...in fact if I checked the number I would guess less than ten compared to at least twenty or so last year, I do have a wide interest in 1/6th so it's not as if my particular niche had anything to do with the drop....price has far more to do with it, I now put far more thought in to which figure I will buy than I did before, DAM Toys recent pilots would have all been on my list of buys but in the end I settled on the first one only & the ACE Vietnam figures were dropped barring one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.