One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Blitzway Ghostbusters

15K views 79 replies 33 participants last post by  highwayman57 
#1 ·
I just saw this at BBICN's forum, and thought I pass it on:

New Preview - Blitzway Ghostbusters Figures

Blitzway has posted a teaser for their upcoming Ghostbusters 1/6 Scale Figures. This preview teases their unveiling at San Diego Comic-Con 2016. It included Peter, Winston, Ray,
and Egon with their proton packs ready (and lit up).
Previously, they announced they will be releasing new 1/6 Scale and 1/12 Scale figures based on the original 1984 Ghostbusters film.
They will also be releasing a full, 1/6 scale, Ecto-1 vehicle to go along with the figures!

Does anyone know if this is a standalone project by Blitzway, or another collaboration with DAMTOYS?

See less See more
#2 ·
There is an active thread at the SSF about this.

Last I checked, no confirmation/indication thus far it is a collaboration with DAMTOYS.

I'm guessing once the official unveil occurs at the SDCC, then we'll know or DAMTOYS could be a silent partner in this endeavor.

#11 ·
From what I read (thus far), BLITZWAY's 1:6 figures of the original team will supposedly cost approximately $250.00 USD each.

A full grand for the original team in 1:6.

No pricing yet on the 1:6 ECTO-1 vehicle and no word on other secondary/minor characters like Janine Meltnitz, Dana Barrett, and Louis Tulley.

#18 ·
Wow, those are just about perfect. Price is gonna be scary especially when it's multiplied by 4. I kind of wish they'd have a slightly discounted box set but I probably couldn't ante up that kind of money all at one time anyway. Hopefully since we're seeing all 4 prototypes, which builds confidence, the release schedule will be quick-ish.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.