1:6 "Custom Actress Head" . . .

Product Announcement 
1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  masamune 
#1 ·
See subject.

WELL . . . that was fast.

1:6 "Custom Actress Head"

The MSRP is approximately $31.00 USD.

The release date is approximately 3RD QTR 2016.

--

See less See more
#5 ·
You have a new carrie fisher to ? :)
--

I believe it's only a matter of time before we see a better/superior 1:6 "slave girl princess" custom head sculpt . . . as soon as HOT TOYS unveils their newest Leia figure from ROTJ.

:p

#8 ·
According to a knowledgeable and respected member of this group, the head sculpt pictured is supposedly the actual HOT TOYS head sculpt used by the manufacturer of the 1:6 custom head sculpt based on his experience.

The particular manufacturer of the custom 1:6 head sculpt is known to replicate head sculpts from HT, but theyhad a few instances where their finished offering ended up looking like $%^& to put it mildly.

Some of us know the 1:6 brand/manufacturer in question.

If anyone is truly interested in acquiring this head sculpt, WAIT until it's actually released and in hand pictures surface.

#9 ·
I don't know who the manufacturer is . but I never pre-order re-cast or custom made head sculpt. Kit generally shows in hand pictures and based on those then I order them. and like you I have seen some that look great in the promotional picture but look like sh-- when they arrived. better to be cautious than sorry.....but again thanks. I will hold off on ordering the Rey figure and the Finn.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.