医疗包
黑色三向收紧手铐
黑色小杂物包
O型登山扣
黑色地台支架

See less See more
#123 ·
#130 ·
I got Anderson a few days ago. After taking these pics, I was able to adjust the vest by pulling it down a bit, giving her a little extra neck length, which I think improves the look. A couple of my pics are missing the extra forearm sleeves. They are really too tight to pull completely over the jacket's sleeves and actually keep the wrist pegs from properly seating.

#131 ·
here's how mine ended up (so far)

Replaced the vest and 70% of the belt kit to be more in line with the Art Figures Dredd - the grenade, breach mine and buckle on the VTS are horrible (IMHO) and the vest, alsthough the torso is nice the shoulders are horrible...sorry I'm an ubergeek when i comes to this uniform :D

I also lightly repainted the head sculpt to give her a bit more colour in her cheeks, (darken and thicken the eyebrows and a light touch of eyeliner as per the film character) and cut a considerable amount of hair which is way too long. I will cut more once my panic levels drop :)

I've painted and weathered the knee and elbow pads, repainted the top portion of the Lawgiver which is actually a satin black not grey and weathered lightly so as not to look so pristine.

The real downside with this figure is the hands that just pop out randomly (stuffed some blutac to help stop that) and the gauntlets that don't even fit over the wrists - I've addressed that by cutting very slightly into the bottom cuff which leaves a bit of extra space to allow them to fit better and not help force the hands off...

Head Human body Sleeve Toy Thigh

Clothing Outerwear Sleeve Waist Thigh

Helmet Ballistic vest Armour Personal protective equipment Shotgun

Human Guitar accessory Air gun Sleeve Eyelash

Arm Cool Glove Wings Fictional character

#143 ·
I have had mine for awhile now. I have 3 of the AF ones so if I need to switch things I can.
I have not taken this one out of the box yet, when I do I will touch up the paint on the face, futz the hair etc
I still really like this one...I think a combination of both is needed to get the best figure

#147 ·
Recieved my Anderson from Onesixthkit a few weeks ago. Have set about making it more screen accurate.
Before repaint
Air gun Trigger Line Gun barrel Wood

After repaint Green Air gun Trigger Line Gun barrel

Buckle after repaint and bending
Wood Artifact Brick Art Font

Replaced the VTS vest with the Art Figures one as it has better shoulders and collar. However I kept the VTS shoulder pull tap greeblies as they are way more accurate. Replaced the belt attachments with more accurate leather ones and painted the zipper to be brass.
Green Glove Body jewelry Jewellery Personal protective equipment

Green Azure Textile Mesh Aqua

Doing the knee pads and then her hair.

#150 ·
First time I heard greebles was in reference to small details used to dress up SF models to make them look busy and... detailed.
It started with the props department on the first Star Wars. When they were taking all their bits and parts for the sets and droids etc through customs in Tunisia, they didn't know what to label them as so just made up a word.

#153 ·
Cassie's lookin' good!

Why is it that your VTS vest show bulges... can't seem to contain the body's large chest? While the AF vest has her looking flat-chested which is close to the movie look.
Its the same body, right? Does the VTS vest have thinner material / padding?

#154 ·
It's exactly the same body, rollo... but the VTS armour piece is very thin PVC over thin material while the Art Figures vest is made from thicker, stronger materials. VTS also has lycra straps at the sides instead of proper straps with quick release buckles which allows for a tighter fit. The entire VTS vest just seems cheap and nasty compared to the AF one. It distorts easily, giving the weird lumpy look. :)

Glove Sleeve Jacket Street fashion Leather jacket

Sleeve Iris Cool Jacket Street fashion

What I really do like about the VTS figure is the jacket... they've gone one better than AF and actually have the embossed eagle and badge on her shoulders as per the film. Nice subtle touch for those wanting to replicate the ESP sequence with Dredd and the Chief Judge at the Halls of Justice.

#155 ·
Sleeve Toy Fashion design Long hair Blond
Finally got time to finish my Anderson. Completely redid the hair, punched it with mohair and styled. Distressed and weathered her outfit.

List of changes
New hair
Repainted gun
Replaced grenade and mine with Dredd AF versions
AF vest with new leather straps and VTS shoulder tabs and repainted zipper
Cut of knee pad straps to be more screen accurate, glued pads back on
Zip tie cuffs with custom leather holder
Added some dirt to her face but did no other repainting
Outfit distressed and weathered
Outerwear Human body Sleeve Toy Breastplate

Outerwear Sleeve Breastplate Armour Thigh

Hand Outerwear Arm Sleeve Armour
Ballistic vest Sleeve Personal protective equipment Helmet Armour

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.