One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Aina - female action figure

10K views 39 replies 29 participants last post by  henchman21 
#1 ·
She is my female action figure. Her name is Aina.

I'm a female too and I was looking a feminine doll which I can customize. I found her. She is a Play Toy HB001.
I shared her transformation in this forum, but I want to share her new photos, so this is why I started this topic:)

I bought some clothes for her, but I made some by my hand too (mostly pants, blouses and scarves).

More about Aina: As I wrote before, she has a feminine "personality", so I decided she will be a fairy. Her name means "joy". She likes to transform into a smiling, happy & joyful woman. Her favourite song is: "Fairies" by Celtic Women

Aina's (in a Kumik wig) first Christmas

See less See more
#2 ·
She's lovely, unnie. (Or should I say Noona? :p) I like the outfits you've made for her.
It's hard to find normal everyday clothing for femfigs and yours are quite feminine and stylish.
Sometimes I see nice outfits on BBICN but have no way of asking where they got them ._.

#6 ·
Thank you so much for your opinions!:)

Saiko: sure, you could say Noona (but not sure I'm older than you :p)
I bought Aina's clothes from Mc Toys, but I have to be careful, because the Playtoy female's hips is wider - or just their butt is bigger? - (this is why I love them!;) ) than the Pichen or Kumik hips, so the pants fits harder (but they fits)
I bought 2 sets of clothes, but I want to buy more for her. Some example:

The hard thing is finding high heel shoes :(
I bought this, but this shoe is not fits perfectly.

Jily: I bought a Kumik headsculpt (CG CY #13-75-NP) + 2 wig separately. The wig from the Kumik headsculpt fits very well (without glue or any similiar thing), but the other two wig is not fits as good, but I can use them too.

Stryker2011: Yes, I live in Romania:) but I'm Hungarian.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.