One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

The BIIIIIIIIIIIG OSW Trivia Quiz Thread......

348K views 6K replies 112 participants last post by  Tolerancer 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey fellas,
what do you think about an OSW Trivia????
Somebody asks a question(Military,1/6 etc. related) and whoever gives the correct answer asks another question and so on.....
LMK what you think.

We have this going on on our German 1/6 Forum and the First Thread is over 80 Pages and the Second Thread Just hit the 20 Page Mark.

#6 · (Edited)
TUS first boxed figure set is the arctic combat figure. This figure came with a white camo tow. It was also a target exclusive and the retail prices was $29.99. The second modern boxed figure one was the Navy Seal night ops that was exclusive to KB toys for $29.99.

#8 ·
IMO the very first TUS modern military figure would have been the 4 carded PT figures with the original "Sam" HS, which came in nothing by their shorts, socks, sneakers, watch cap, and T-shirt (with 1 of 4 military branch logos silk screened onto it). We'd call it a nude nowadays, but technically they had military PT loadout.

Edit: Aw, crap, I forgot about the Night Ops Navy Seal. I gotta agree, I think that was the first boxed figure.

#10 ·
The very first boxed modern boxed figure is the arctic tow figure. I was complete off. lol

#15 ·
Which TUS boxed figure caught the national news due to the similarity of the figure content and outfit on a real live event that took placed in 1999.

#23 ·
Which real life US Military Unit On April 6th. 2003, fought a vastly superior force at a remote crossroads near the village of Debecka Iraq? The enemy unit had battle tanks and 150 well-trained, well-equipped and well-commanded soldiers. They stopped the enemy advance then fought them until only a handful of Iraqi survivors finally fled the battlefield.

Hint: There's a book written about them.

#34 ·
Thanks. Was hoping somebody else would answer correctly before me. :lol

Ok, here's one for the modern fans to learn something from. Many of us know the corruption of the original lines ...

"Show mercy neither to order, nor to age, nor to sex....Cathar or Catholic, Kill them all... God will know his own...."

as "Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out."

At what siege were these original lines spoken?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.