Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)

Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)

YES! 'Bout damn time these space suits were done...thanks much HT! Now....bring on the Big Chap!! Many thanks for sharing the info!
    Last edited by duralumin; 02-25-2008 at 11:57.
    It's never too late

OMG ! Space Suit !!!!
    Thanks Hot Toys.
    And thanks drunk_leprechaun for the heads up.

Hello $200 Each! SpaceSuits! I'm In!

Think I just wet me pants!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeadRusch1 View Post
    Hello $200 Each! SpaceSuits! I'm In!
    I dont think they'll be $200.
    The price in the article converts to $125 dollars U.S.

Thud! I think I past out for a moment and hit the floor. Oh my God! This is awesome news. Thanks for posting. Bring it on HT.
    THEOCBubba

Do not follow where the path may lead.
    Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Picture says $950HKD & $980HKD so it's $120USD & $125USD respectively after conversion.
    Last edited by Kungfu_Husky; 02-25-2008 at 12:38.

It seems the leds on the back pack are fonctional. Nice feature.

Ill get Kane I just wish he had a face hugger on his helmet
    USMC CHET OSW Co-Founder
    John P. Hermesmeyer
    92-96 5th Marines 0311
    Semper Fi
    Ryan Bonaminio "Eagle MP" Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfu_Husky View Post
    Picture says $950HKD & $980HKD so it's $120USD & $125USD respectively after conversion.
    yep.. so expect preorder prices of 130 - 140 in the US

Nice!

I can't help but think that the eggs were bigger than that though. Minor detail though, just check the suits, yum!

CHEERS!

PS (The 'Hugger Helmet' Kane might be an exclusive, you never know!)

OH man.....

personally, i never was real keen on these suits, and the figures don't do much for me. BUT the LED feature looks incredible. it looks like theres also a light inside the helmet (the close up of kane's helmet), which would make the figure really stand out. just think of this baby all lit up in a dark display case - woo ee, gets my sci-fi-geek-blood a pumpin'!

Quote Originally Posted by USMCCHET92_96 View Post
    Ill get Kane I just wish he had a face hugger on his helmet
    Thats if HT doesn't go for a Special Ed. face-hugged Kane.
    lets just hope these suits aren't rubber molded

So, who's up for a 40" space jockey sculpt???

40" space jockey?! hoooo boy, i would put down bank on that. talk about a great backdrop to just about any alien, predator, or marine display.

Very nice and a good price. Any idea of a release date?

Paul

can't wait !!!

newbie is offline Franšais par le sang vers
    Looks good..another 250 for 2 figures just budgeted into this year spending...Really wonder how the sculpt gonna looks like...

I know what these guys are going to do before they know it .. that's how it is ..

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/foru...ighlight=ALIEN

Impressive!

I am very interested in picking at least one of these up. But a Ripley in her spacesuit would just take the cake!

awesome!

HOT TOYS is slowly proving there is nothing that can't be done in 1/6.

Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (pix, specs)

Hot Toys - MMS 63 - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Member: Captain Dallas collectible figure
    ================================================== ==========================

This collectible figure stands approximately 30 cm tall, over 20 points of articulation, featuring:
    • PVC spacesuit
    • Helmet featured with clear and movable shield
    • gloved hands
    • Back pack
    • Shoulder pads
    • Breastplate
    • Searchlight
    • Pistol with sheath
    • portable crane
    • light up functions: helmet and back pack
    • Figure Display Base featuring an Alien egg in 1/6th scale

** Product shown is not final, pending licensor approval

Simple assembly required

Release date: Q2, 2008

================================================== ==================================
    Hot Toys - MMS 64 - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Member - Executive Officer KANE collectible figure
    ================================================== ==================================

This collectible figure stands approximately 30 cm tall, over 20 points of articulation, featuring:
    • PVC spacesuit
    • Helmet featured with clear and movable shield
    • gloved hands
    • Back pack
    • Shoulder pads
    • Breastplate
    • Searchlight
    • Pistol with sheath
    • Extra bonus – faced huggered head & damaged helmet
    • light up functions: helmet and back pack
    • Figure Display Base featuring an Alien egg in 1/6th scale

** Product shown is not final, pending licensor approval

Simple assembly required

Release date: Q2, 2008

Jaded is so overrated. Cynicism is so last year. Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy.

Trade Feedback ]

Captain Dallas
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_dallas_01-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_dallas_02-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_dallas_03-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_dallas_04-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_dallas_05-jpg  

Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_dallas_06-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_dallas_07-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_dallas_08-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_dallas_09-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_dallas_10-jpg  

Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_dallas_11-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_dallas_12-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_dallas_13-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_dallas_15-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_dallas_16-jpg  

Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_dallas_17-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_dallas_18-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_dallas_19-jpg  

Jaded is so overrated. Cynicism is so last year. Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy.

Trade Feedback ]

Executive Officer KANE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_kane_01-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_kane_02-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_kane_03-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_kane_04-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_kane_05-jpg  

Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_kane_06-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_kane_07-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_kane_08-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_kane_09-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_kane_10-jpg  

Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_kane_11-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_kane_12-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_kane_13-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_kane_14-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_kane_15-jpg  

Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_kane_16-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_kane_17-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_kane_18-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_kane_19-jpg   Hot Toys - ALIEN - The Nostromo Crew Members: Dallas and Kane (updated w/ pix, specs)-alien_nostromo_kane_20-jpg  

Trade Feedback ]

That is mindblowing. The lights inside the helmet are the ultimate touch!
    One Sixth Celebs
    http://www.famousfigures.com

V.I.K.I.: Do you not see the logic of my plan?
    Sonny: Yes, but it just seems too.. heartless.

It says PVC, so is the same as the AppleSeed figures, and if it is, are we gonna have the same problems? I guess it wouldn't really be an issue, since a person in the real suit has limited movement but I'd like to know before hand.

does anyone else besides me NOT see a shotgun? unless they call that pistol a shotgun...
    Support your local EMS - run with scissors.

Wow face hugger Kane
    too cool
    I do wish they wiuld have done a cloth space suit
    PVC is kinda cheatin
    USMC CHET OSW Co-Founder
    John P. Hermesmeyer
    92-96 5th Marines 0311
    Semper Fi
    Ryan Bonaminio "Eagle MP" Gone but not forgotten

I dont think i'm going to buy them, but they look good.
    Dude i told you there not Dolls, they are Action figures!!.
    My Space