One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Preview: Hot Toys Prison Break figures (Burrows and Scofield, updated pics)

17K views 61 replies 32 participants last post by  cdn_rhino 
#1 ·
Prison Break fig's available for Pre-order on Toy Square...Nice and at a fair Price... :clap

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Sgt Shultz II said:
Where did you find tattoo's???
I got them at Michaels. Its a Arts and Crafts store but I'm sure you could find them at most Hobby Stores.. They are usually use on model cars but they transfer on the figures very well just rub them on and vwolla.. instant tatoo..they also have the small rub on letters I put the LA doggers "L. A." on the chest of one custom fig.. buy them and just have fun......

#13 ·
===================================================================================
HOT TOYS - Prison Break - Michael Scofield <Prisoner Version> - 12 inch collectible figure
===================================================================================

Michael Scofield collectible figure, stands 12 inches high, true to 1:6 scale, includes the highly detail costume with shirt, jacket and knitted cap, etc.

Release date: Q2, 2007

Attachments

#14 ·
==================================================================================
HOT TOYS - Prison Break - Lincoln Burrows <Prisoner Version> - 12 inch collectible figure
==================================================================================

Lincoln Burrows collectible figure, stands 12 inches high, true to 1:6 scale, includes the highly detail costume with jacket, etc.

Release Date: Q2, 2007

Attachments

#15 ·
I'll wait until they start breaking them down - the figures are cool with the articulated neck and the better hands, but the last thing I need to deal with are more criminals, one-sixth scale or otherwise . . .

Who's into Prisonbreak that much? Why not shoot for some better licenses?

#19 ·
Nyhargo Dirge said:
I'll wait until they start breaking them down - the figures are cool with the articulated neck and the better hands, but the last thing I need to deal with are more criminals, one-sixth scale or otherwise . . .

Who's into Prisonbreak that much? Why not shoot for some better licenses?
I kind of agree with you there... No knock against the fig...I think they are equally as detailed and articulate as other HT products..But I want the Civi gear...Jacket Jeans/Pants look like Dickies. Heads Sculpts are cool too..But there are much more appealing licenses to be had... How about Mel Gibson "Riggs Leathal Weapon" or is that reaching..Or the popular [Cult graphic Novel] " I am Legend get out in front of this Will Smith to Play the Lead Futuristic Vampire Slayer...Yeah I know...but thats what they said about Constantine...And Sin City.....LOL,LOL...

#20 ·
I'm looking forward to that movie but I keep asking myself will it be like Omega Man or I Am Legend the novel? I may never know until it comes out because I don't want to be spoiled. I think a Martin Riggs would be awesome. I would also like to see a Hardboiled Chow Yun Fat.

#24 ·
sweet...got mine pre-ordered from Toy Square....saves me luggage space when I'm in Hong KOng during the summer which means I can pick up a few more things :D :D

I agree with the price at how little you really get, compared to the other stuff they're putting out, they really make them look like nothing. Hopefully I can find so stuff in HK like a couple suits, spare hands and other acessories.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.